No Phone Numbers on Mailers

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
im getting mailers with no phone numbers, I used to go on whitepages and didn't have to get a profile and pay..is this service not free anymore or would anyone know of a service that i dont have to pay for it thanx

im getting mailers with no phone numbers, I used to go on whitepages and didn't have to get a profile and pay..is this service not free anymore or would anyone know of a service that i dont have to pay for it thanx

Do a door-knock. When they answer (if the answer) chew them out for not giving you a phone number.:D

Sometimes I type in their name and city, state in google and get infor for free.
I;ve tried the others too like Bing but the big G is best.
Worth a shot, right?

For what it's worth, just because the filled out the card doesn't mean you're exempt from DNC.

For what it's worth, just because the filled out the card doesn't mean you're exempt from DNC.

You know, I've never questioned it, but it seems if they put their phone number on there it would serve as the same as an invitation to call. If they leave it off then you're subject to the DNC. I've never actually given that one a thought until now.

You know, I've never questioned it, but it seems if they put their phone number on there it would serve as the same as an invitation to call. If they leave it off then you're subject to the DNC. I've never actually given that one a thought until now.

In Indiana if they don't sign the card it's actually still subject to DNC rules. But we have a state list.

Back