Suggestions for Newsletter?

Hahaha. So, if they gave each other a prostrate exam at the same time would that make them g*y?:twitchy:

Not that there would be anything with that.

It probably wouldn't put either one in a gay mood. Prostate exams aren't all they're cracked up to be. :no:

----------

It probably wouldn't put either one in a gay mood. Prostate exams aren't all they're cracked up to be. :no:

Rats! You said prostrate again, but intentionally this time. I didn't notice. Looks like a joint prostrate exam would fall flat.

----------

Rats! You said prostrate again, but intentionally this time. I didn't notice. Looks like a joint prostrate exam would fall flat.

I've had several prostrate exams recently by 2 different Doctors. The 1st was by my regular Dr.(the 1st time I went to him). When I got ready to leave he shook my hand, then said, "Oh...that's the hand we made friends with".

After he sent me to a Urologist, the next time I saw my regular Dr. I told him I preferred him giving me prostrate exams from now on. He said, "Yeah...Doug does have big fingers".

I like Doctors that have a sense of humor...but I prefer that they don't have big fingers...OUCH!:twitchy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go light on all the "heavy" topics you listed.
use the newsletter as a means to stay in touch so persistancy is high.
All the info you listed is available elsewhere.
Include a little of the heavy stuff, but include tidbits of current events with a humorous angle and always include a comic or two. Keep it light and enjoyable and a way to say to your clients "I'm here if you need anything"

Does anyone do a email newsletter? Thinking of starting one since Im getting a lot of email addresses now & I have a FB page.

How many times a yr to do it....Im thinking 3-6?

Where do u start?

Is there a company, like constant contact (never used them), that can help with this?

Back