UNited American Supps?

they are the devil, run.
Contract states if the customer leaves before 5 years is up you owe all commissions back, be careful.

Yes, as I suspected. Worked with a lady for a month, call her up and she tells me she is getting a plan f with an annuity where if she does not use it, it grows at 3%.

I call her back and caution her, that she is really buying a high deductible plan f, with some garbage attached to it. She seems to understand and still will not set an appt. She can get an F for the same price btw. I told her I will not be calling back, and wish her luck.

^%$

Last edited:
Their Hi F rates beat just about everyone. They do use hocus-pocus to push Hi F + an annuity (which pays $0 commission). Rates on other plans are not anywhere close to being competitive.

Yes, as I suspected. Worked with a lady for a month, call her up and she tells me she is getting a plan f with an annuity where if she does not use it, it grows at 3%.

I call her back and caution her, that she is really buying a high deductible plan f, with some garbage attached to it. She seems to understand and still will not set an appt. She can get an F for the same price btw. I told her I will not be calling back, and wish her luck.

^%$

Just replaced Liberty National plan today. I take it that is UA also? Put her on N with her financial advisor sitting in on appt. She had the Hi F and garbage annuity attached.

Their Hi F rates beat just about everyone. They do use hocus-pocus to push Hi F + an annuity (which pays $0 commission). Rates on other plans are not anywhere close to being competitive.

I get the annuity for the company. But what are they telling agents to get them to sell a zero commission product?

Best I can tell, they prey on agents that aren't familiar with what their work is worth.

Just how stupid can you be to believe your time has no value? They are getting people use to hourly. I can't see how you convince them to work for free.

Back