United Financial Systems Corporation

I am trying to check them out. Nothing on Ripoff Report. Better Business Bureau gives them an A+...for what that's worth.

I would post the BBB link, but I don't have enough posts here on this forum to do so. Just go to the BBB website and check them out.

Would like to hear from people who have dealt with them.

Thanks!

I've spoken with two of their recruiters. UFS is a three-legged stool:

1 leg is Estate planning primarily for seniors. You don't have to be licensed to work this side of things.

Another leg is Insurance Planning...again primarily for seniors and focusing on Final Expense. A life license is required.

The third leg is health oriented: Medicare Advantage and Med sups. A life/health license is required.

The enticement to join them is "free" leads, but of course you "pay" for these "free" leads in the haircut they give you on commission.

They wanted me to go on an "interview" this Friday, but you know how "interviews" are in this industry...if you've got a pulse and a license...you've got a "job".

If you are just starting out, this might not be a bad place to learn the ropes. But they are a captive house and absolutely require that you relinquish all contracts you have with other carriers. Once I heard that I had to give up all current contracts and go totally captive, I said "no thank you."

If you've been indy for awhile, and have survived your first year in the biz without going totally in the poorhouse, going captive at this point, is probably an unwise career move.

But again, if you are brand new, and have not invested time and money in building your independent insurance business, this could be a great training ground.

The business model of UFS seems to be very much along the lines of Senior Solutions.

Thanks all. Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Good hunting!

thanks for the info. I'm new at this business, trying to find some
thing straightforward to get into. so many of these outfits always seem to have "got ya's"

Back