United of Omaha - Gerber

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
This year United of Omaha and Gerber (because that's who administers them) are working Saturday's and Sunday's just like us during AEP.

Thought I'd let you guys know. Hopefully the apps will get processed faster than last year's AEP

Great.. Thanks for the information.

This year United of Omaha and Gerber (because that's who administers them) are working Saturday's and Sunday's just like us during AEP.

Thought I'd let you guys know. Hopefully the apps will get processed faster than last year's AEP
National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online
Medicare information, medicare supplement insurance plans resource, lean the new changes to medicare and medicare supplement insure. American Seniors insurance American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes

medicare supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com

Last edited:
I'm with you Gordon. I don't work weekends and usually play golf on Friday (sometimes Thursday as well). Of course, the weather has sucked here recently and I haven't been able to play.

I only get hours off, not days! :1mad:

7 days a week since October 3rd!

I don't think it is going to let up anytime soon!

Re-work. Your business model. Now.

Life has more to offer.

Headed to Mexico in 74 days.:yes:

True, life has more to offer. Mexico sucks. Way to many bad experiences south of the border. I'm never goin back again! Or were you talking about Mexico, MO? :D

True, life has more to offer. Mexico sucks. Way to many bad experiences south of the border. I'm never goin back again! Or were you talking about Mexico, MO? :D

:1biggrin:Dude???

Isla Mujeres, Mx. A little island nine miles off Cancun. Relaxed, cheaper than Cancun's zoo, and beautiful. It is for the "mature".

that is one of the coolest islands...Isla Mujeres. We took a golf cart, got some drinks and just rode around the island.

O.K. It's unanimous! Our annual "Senior Insurance Forum" meeting will be at the Isla Mujeres! Corona's with a lime anyone!

Latest posts

Back