What They Don't Teach You in Insurance School About Supplements

This is a lead, not a client. I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,

You should have stated that in the original post.

----------

Let,s try this again, one step at a time: True or false, every hospital,medical system accepts all Medicare supplemental coverage regardless of insurance provider

False with a disclaimer. The majority of hospitals accept Medicare and about 96% of physicians accept Medicare. Why am I saying they accept Medicare when you're asking about supplements? Because the only requirement for a supplement to pay is if it's a Medicare approved charge by a physician or facility who accepts Medicare. They don't have to have even ever heard of the Med Supp provider. And technically for the Med Supp to pay it only has to be a Medicare approved charge.

Now what system has the highest rate of successful outcomes for double-knee replacements in Wisconsin?

That's not really an insurance question.

Finally,does that system accept Medicare supplemental coverage from any supplemental provider or only particular supplemental providers?

Again, if they accept Medicare, the supplement will pay.

As much as I give you guys crap for picking on the newby's, you guys are going too easy on this one. Even I think he needs to be hit with a bag of fruit!

OMG! You cannot expect to get help on a forum with that kind of attitude! Even the greenest among us know the answer to those questions. It was covered in our licensing exam.

Also. Google. Holy crap.:no:

As much as I give you guys crap for picking on the newby's, you guys are going too easy on this one. Even I think he needs to be hit with a bag of fruit!

OMG! You cannot expect to get help on a forum with that kind of attitude! Even the greenest among us know the answer to those questions. It was covered in our licensing exam.

Google? What's google?

I've been living under a rock.....

This is a lead, not a client. I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman in southern Wisconsin,who could provide hundreds of lucrative leads. This guy knows everyone,and for all the right reasons.

Dammitt I only have 16 years experience.

I thought I was my usual nasty self. Am I slipping?

Rick

I am in WI if you want to send him my way.

" I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman."

Do you have at least 20years experience and are you willing to be his Assisting Surgeon?:err:

Back