What They Don't Teach You in Insurance School About Supplements

" I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman."

Do you have at least 20years experience and are you willing to be his Assisting Surgeon?:err:

I have 23 years experience selling medicare health plans ,have not broken any DOI rules as far as they know, i am a certified rocket surgeon and I am among the select few agents who are duly appointed to sell medigap plans for " Mutual of Southern Wisconsin Any, Any, Any Plans for Astute and Well Connected Business Owners with Bum Knees "

So I got that going for me.I hope I get the call!

I have 23 years experience selling medicare health plans ,have not broken any DOI rules as far as they know, i am a certified rocket surgeon and I am among the select few agents who are duly appointed to sell medigap plans for " Mutual of Southern Wisconsin Any, Any, Any Plans for Astute and Well Connected Business Owners with Bum Knees " So I got that going for me.I hope I get the call!

23 years you must be making at least 400k per year. Good on you.

I love statements like that, they are "hey look at my 1099" If he has been full time selling Medicare Supplements (like he eluded) then he would be making a minimum of 450K per year. It is simple math. I know guys have been selling MS for half that time and make 300K in renewals. So I call BS.

If he has then great, awesome.... Your opinion is of value, but if not, which I presume, then why say it like your the big swinging MS guy?

Are you by any chance related to someone by the name of Mah?

Ahh, the memories..

Vintage-Womens-American-Optical-Fabulous-1960s-BIG-Sunglasses.jpg

This is a lead, not a client. I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman in southern Wisconsin,who could provide hundreds of lucrative leads. This guy knows everyone,and for all the right reasons.

If I might ax you a really dumb question -- what the hell is a "personalized" Medicare supplement?

No matter what company you get for him, the policy will have his name in it. That's about as "personalized" as you'll find.

And I'm still waiting to hear what I missed in "insurance school," whatever that is. :swoon:

If I might ax you a really dumb question -- what the hell is a "personalized" Medicare supplement?

No matter what company you get for him, the policy will have his name in it. That's about as "personalized" as you'll find.

And I'm still waiting to hear what I missed in "insurance school," whatever that is. :swoon:

They are just using bullshit wording to make the client think they are getting something special. The local DOI would have a field day with that.

Back