Whats Going On In Texas?

I don't get it.........:goofy:

I always liked that show when I didn't get lost in the storyline.

I didn't start watching it until the 3rd season. My brother in law had the first season on DVD so we watched that and then watched the second season online so when the third season started we caught up. The ending was horrible.

Best TV show I've ever seen, hands down, was Breaking Bad. Sons of Anarchy comes in a close second. And one of the better comedy TV shows that only lasted one season was Freaks and Geeks. It probably isn't as funny to those who didn't go to high school in the 80's (like Bob).

I didn't start watching it until the 3rd season. My brother in law had the first season on DVD so we watched that and then watched the second season online so when the third season started we caught up. The ending was horrible.

Best TV show I've ever seen, hands down, was Breaking Bad. Sons of Anarchy comes in a close second. And one of the better comedy TV shows that only lasted one season was Freaks and Geeks. It probably isn't as funny to those who didn't go to high school in the 80's (like Bob).

I like those shows and throw in Hell On Wheels, Justified and The Walking Dead(which reminds me of Lost in a way). For a one year show, Freaks and Geeks had an amazing # of their cast go on to be successful.

Like Bob, I didn't go to High School in the 80's either(only one year in the 70's), but I watched F&G with my kids.

I like those shows and throw in Hell On Wheels, Justified and The Walking Dead(which reminds me of Lost in a way). For a one year show, Freaks and Geeks had an amazing # of their cast go on to be successful.

Like Bob, I didn't go to High School in the 80's either(only one year in the 70's), but I watched F&G with my kids.

I enjoy Justified too. Never have watched The Walking Dead and they film it in my county. I do see some of the cast from time to time at a local Starbucks though. The first cast member I saw was Michael Rooker. I recognized him from other shows. Michael Rooker isn't as big as I thought he would be. Very nice guy. I've seen Norman Reedus as well.

I enjoy Justified too. Never have watched The Walking Dead and they film it in my county. I do see some of the cast from time to time at a local Starbucks though. The first cast member I saw was Michael Rooker. I recognized him from other shows. Michael Rooker isn't as big as I thought he would be. Very nice guy. I've seen Norman Reedus as well.

I love Justified. My favorite show. We were out of thown last week for the first episode of the last season but I recorded it. 2nd show of the season is tonight.

I wish they weren't ending it but it will be interesting to see how they tie it all up. I say Raylen offs Boyd and heads off into the sunset with Ava.

I always liked that show when I didn't get lost in the storyline.

There were some babes on there. Kate Austen was cute but something about Juliet Burke really wound my clock.

2_kate_austen.jpg

1_juliet_burke.jpg

Best TV show I've ever seen, hands down, was Breaking Bad.

I will 2nd that. Took me a while to get used to Bryan Cranston as someone other than Malcolm's dad.

I have no idea what Freaks and Geeks is about.

It's about high school in the 80's. Not sure if they've made a show about when you were in high school. If they did I'm sure it would be in black and white.

It's about high school in the 80's. Not sure if they've made a show about when you were in high school. If they did I'm sure it would be in black and white.

Yes they did. Ozzie and Harriet and Leave it to Beaver.:twitchy:

----------

There were some babes on there. Kate Austen was cute but something about Juliet Burke really wound my clock.

2_kate_austen.jpg

1_juliet_burke.jpg

I will 2nd that. Took me a while to get used to Bryan Cranston as someone other than Malcolm's dad.

Yes, both HOT, but there's something about Kate! Yes after seeing Bryan Cranston in nothing but comedies, it was a big change...shows his versatility.

----------

I love Justified. My favorite show. We were out of thown last week for the first episode of the last season but I recorded it. 2nd show of the season is tonight.

I wish they weren't ending it but it will be interesting to see how they tie it all up. I say Raylen offs Boyd and heads off into the sunset with Ava.

I think you're right......

Back