Thanks Fostever and Stibroker for pointing me in the right direction

mmike160

Guru
100+ Post Club
PA
Hey guys,

I almost signed up with NAA a couple of months back and you guys talked me out of it. Instead i followed your advice and hooked up with a local independent health broker and i'm loving this business. The guy gave me some office space and free leads. It's been 2 months and I have almost 50 cases under my belt and I think this is going to be a great career. After 10 years in the mortgage biz and after everything that's happened, i needed to find something good.

If either of you ever come to Philly, dinner is on me..

Thanks again.

Note** Anyone thinking of NAA and not seasoned in insurance, listen to the pros on this site. Don't sell your friends and family overpriced non-med term policies at a crappy commission, paying an arm and leg for cherry picked leads while trying to recruit everyone in your path.

Don't drink the cool-aid, i didn't. Get your license, talk to people and find a mentor. :tongue:

Mike in Philly

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I almost signed up with NAA a couple of months back and you guys talked me out of it. Instead i followed your advice and hooked up with a local independent health broker and i'm loving this business. T
If either of you ever come to Philly, dinner is on me..

Thanks again.
Mike in Philly

I will bring the 40.....can you fedex a philly cheese steak to TEXOZ......

Oh Sti, you had to bring up cheesesteak? Dang, I am now salivating....

Three things I miss that you can't get in California--

1 - That good good western NY Italian Bread

2 - A Bagel that tastes right

3 - A real Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich

Now I'm going to be Jonesing for one all weekend...sigh!

Glad to help. Never been to Philly, now I've got an excuse. I'm glad you're doing well. There sure is alot of uninsured on the health side. 47 million.

caveman.gif

Latest posts

Back