What's Wrong with AFLAC ?

Why don't you try using the nifty little search function. That should clear it up.

I punch in AFLAC or anything else and I dont get any feed back from my search results except what I would get when I search from my home page.

In a nutshell:

The top priority for district managers is to keep hiring fresh bodies. When they fail and leave, you give their accounts to someone else.

I guarantee you that, in your first 8-hour day of cold-calling, you'll have at least four or five businesses say "good gawd, another AFLAC agent? You're the fifth one this week!"

On balance (in my humble opinion), Colonial's products are better. They don't have the cute duck, but that's about it.

AFLAC is fine as an option for a broker, but not as a career. Don't put all your eggs in one duck basket. I've been out of that side of the business for a while, but I doubt it has changed.

you know the company is having trouble getting in the front door when they "train" you not to tell the business owner you work with aflac, but that you specialize in employee benefits for small business. Once in the door, you spring on them who you work with and say something along the lines that the products have changed in the last 3 months and that they should see another presentation...

This is from a friend who's been with them about 8 years.

I got my start with them. I only stayed there for a year and then went to NYL, where I feel that I truly got in the business.

Training was so so. As a newbie I "thought" it was good. But it wasnt.

Products are expensive compared to the competition. Colonial beats Aflacs products hands down.

And you will be the 10th agent to call on most businesses.

Can someone please mail me an Aflac Duck....

Mark Rosenthal
7179 Jonesboro Rd ste # 202
Morrow ga 30260

I punch in AFLAC or anything else and I dont get any feed back from my search results except what I would get when I search from my home page.

You're using the wrong search. Look right above the HCO ad in the middle and towards the right and you'll see a "search" you can click on and it will have a drop down menu. That's the search you'll use and find TONS of posts.

Back