Who is the Best? Insurance Noodle, Others

vertex

Expert
Anybody have any history or feeling on the best option here? Is there another? Thanks for your input.

insurance noodle
nlinksuite
superior access

Vertex, in what state are you located? I work for a wholesaler (standard and E&S markets). Products vary by state- let me know if you want additional info.

Does anyone uses insurance noodles? it will be great if someone can share a little light or thier experience with them.

Best regards

What type of insurance do you sell?

I've heard that Insurance noodle has worked great for commercial or small business insurance.

I use insurance noodle and have not had many problems. Once you get signed up, you can quote online. Their turn around times are fairly slow and it seems to take a while to get it done, but it is a lot faster than filling in all of the quote requests and sending them thru the different companies yourself. Their agents are very knowledgable and helpful.

If u don't mind me asking, how long have u been using them? Do they have your company name on your policies or not? I want to sign on with them and I just want some feedback if anyone has some good experiences with them.

thanks in advance for your response.

If u don't mind me asking, how long have u been using them? Do they have your company name on your policies or not? I want to sign on with them and I just want some feedback if anyone has some good experiences with them.

thanks in advance for your response.

I have used them for several years and have had a good experience. However, your company name does not appear on the policy.

Back