• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.
somarco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• I am looking for an honest FMO in Illinois where I live that knows the MMAI and a good program that I can be successful selling Medicare. I made the mistake of going with Assurance IQ and have not got paid I just don't want to make another mistake with another bad FMO. Is there such a thing as a good FMO? Most just sell you bad leads?
    Is the monthly income limit for the Medicare Savings Program in Georgia for a single person (QI) $1549
    Looks like you have a ton of experience here, so....
    I sold a MAPD to a member that only had Part A. We activated her Part B on 1-1-21. We used a SEP for this and the MAPD was effective 1-1-21. She never used her Part B or Part D. UHC only paid $270 and not the additional "True Up" commission of $269 for a new MAPD member. Any suggestions or explanations? Thank you in advance for your help!
    somarco
    somarco
    Can't help. I don't write MAPD plans.
    Vegas
    Vegas
    "GA Medicare Expert" with over 32,000 posts and it's all Supplemental. Sorry, I'm new to IF, and I didn't know. Now that I know this, I'll try you again when I have a Supplement question. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for responding! Have a good one!
    (continued) I found you researching TJ Marketing which my associate who does more insurance is considering. I loved your comment long ago "It was get in the car, drive and knock on the door until they answer or someone calls the cops."
    Just a compliment on your site from a nerdy CPA background with 35 yrs in the investment business. Usually, I don't like the cartoonish drawing things but the voice over and fast-moving creative combined with all the detail on the rest of the site is great both for the simple folks and us nerds that want detail.
    Hi, I am needing advice in Florida. Is it possible to get moonlightandmargaritas contact information? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for any information you can spare.
    Bob, when someone fills out a quote request for a Medicare Supplement, does your website automatically generate the quote or do you get an email and call them to give the prospect the quote?
    Reactions: somarco
    somarco
    somarco
    In case you have been waiting on my response . . . I just now saw it. To answer your question that is now almost 3 yrs old, they get an instant quote and I am notified at the same time. They also get an automated instant email followed by a "form" email with a CSG report attached.
    Hi. Hope you are well. I gave your name to Clay Skiff. He contacted me about developing a HRA, thought he was in group but he is in individual. He wants to build a private exchange for retirees. Not only does he not grasp the complexity of building this, he does not believe me when I tell him it is a dying market anyway. I told him that you have a better feel for the market and that he should talk to you.
    Lee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back