• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

ACA ?? Young man just turned 19 year old, still in high school . . .

Any insurance (bronze) is better then no insurance. The question is what's better for the client or what's best for the agent?

A $0 premium with $9400 OOP, or a $25 premium with $1500 OOP maximum?

As Yaagent said . These are very very low income people. The $9400 deductible bronze plan can’t be used till you hit $9400 of bills . For poor people that might as well be $10 mil . They can’t even find $100 extra . Everytime they go to dr that’s $150 bill out of pocket .
Thank you.

That was not something I had the insight to see on my own, it makes sense as you explain it.

Or he does what 50% of the unemployed people I run into weekly do. Nobody knows what there future income will be .He’s just estimating his income . If he makes zero he still files a return and pays nothing back . Phone reps are doing this left and right . When you see green card immigrants that have lived here 1 yr getting free health insurance . Immigrants bringing there 75 yr old parents who never paid a dime of taxes to the us and they get free aca . This type of unfair insane system causes massive anger and cheating across the board . The thinking is “ if Juan who never paid a dime of taxes and wasn’t even born here gets it free I’m sure as hell getting it free “ . It’s like the multi millionaire amd billionaires paying no taxes . If they pay no taxes why should I . Unfairness in anything causes anger and cheating .

As a professional, licensed Insurance Agent - what you said is totally unethical. I would never do what you suggested. I could lose my ability to keep my License.

Or he does what 50% of the unemployed people I run into weekly do. Nobody knows what there future income will be .He’s just estimating his income . If he makes zero he still files a return and pays nothing back . Phone reps are doing this left and right . When you see green card immigrants that have lived here 1 yr getting free health insurance . Immigrants bringing there 75 yr old parents who never paid a dime of taxes to the us and they get free aca . This type of unfair insane system causes massive anger and cheating across the board . The thinking is “ if Juan who never paid a dime of taxes and wasn’t even born here gets it free I’m sure as hell getting it free “ . It’s like the multi millionaire amd billionaires paying no taxes . If they pay no taxes why should I . Unfairness in anything causes anger and cheating .
428413155_1029860321816147_3970579262035545154_n.jpg

As a professional, licensed Insurance Agent - what you said is totally unethical. I would never do what you suggested. I could lose my ability to keep my License.
I never suggested you do anything .I’m telling you what some of the industry does . There signing a consent form on there income . There agreeing that’s there income . Move on then as they have to make near $15 k to qualify up from . What about the guy that works at the gas station when he took it out and quits his job after a month and makes zip . Shouldn’t he have to pay the $8 k subsidy back ? Well he doesn’t . An unfair system causes mass fraud. I thought you were in ins part time and had an alarm business ?I’ve lost track how many gigs you’ve done in ins the last 3-4 yrs .

I thought you were in ins part time and had an alarm business ?I’ve lost track how many gigs you’ve done in ins the last 3-4 yrs .

I haven't done Alarms in years. SimpliSafe put me out of business on that one.

I actually hate selling Insurance. That is why I am adding a concept utilizing a Referral Agent platform set up on a MLM chassis for MySelectChoice.com

Wife & I also own and operate:

VipMarketing.biz

SuperQuickSigns.com

CashSaverDeals.com

Back