• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Advice for friend in Colorado

Sal your manager can give you b leads if you are already in naa. And John while you are working your block of business and having to maintain your clients, replace those who die off or find a better rate. I can build an agency and have a 7 figure income in 5 years. I don't know about you but that extra comma is rather nice. While new agents that are independent and struggling with no formal training or captive and not versatile. With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

That sounds great on paper, but there are better options out there!!

I know this for a fact! I was with NAA before!

With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

Does "room to grow" mean "I can become a recruiter instead of an insurance agent!" ??

Does "Fantastic training" mean "They have an amazing yearly conference that they let me pay to attend!" ??

Half a dozen carriers? Really? Wow!!!!!!! :D

Sal your manager can give you b leads if you are already in naa. And John while you are working your block of business and having to maintain your clients, replace those who die off or find a better rate. I can build an agency and have a 7 figure income in 5 years. I don't know about you but that extra comma is rather nice. While new agents that are independent and struggling with no formal training or captive and not versatile. With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

koolaidrm7.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2685/koolaidrm7.jpg

man ......you still in insurance......so how is your agency going.....anyone under you yet.......obviously not this guy but got any fiends hook on the nna bandwagon....and how many non~meds have we sold to family members.....

fantastic money? Room to grow! Not being capped out yet is a nice feeling. Lets see at the end of the year where we stand. There is a difference in our philosophies.

There's nothing wrong with climbing the ladder of success Zack, just make sure it's propped up against the right building. The odds of you making 7 figs with NAA? You might as well just quit and buy lottery tickets.

Hey, it is what it is - just remember that Zack. It doesn't matter what others are doing - only what you're doing.

I should have quit home improvement sales a long time before I actually quit. There were so many agents in that office making HUGE money. Two of my buddies there were cranking in $5,000 a week and obviously the office manager was rich.

I, however, just couldn't make it click. I struggled to make $1,000 a week and could never quit figure out how those heavy-hitters did it. Sometimes it is what it is.

I quit UGA and at least 4 people in that office were making over $250,000 and legitimally were gonna be millioniars in stock. I watched guys like Kohler, Gross and Shuster consistently do 2 million in placed business. At 22% commish you do the math.

Not only could I never hit those numbers, but my heart wasn't in the product.

Last edited:
Back