• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Dental for Supplement Clients

I know most don’t like writing dental plans but I just started writing Physicians mutual and so far I like it. No maximums and uses the same network at Ameritas

What’s the comp on physicians ?I saw the plan one time recently and it didn’t look very good . I had a 50% contract with Manhattan before and never did any

What’s the comp on physicians ?I saw the plan one time recently and it didn’t look very good . I had a 50% contract with Manhattan before and never did any

I don’t remember exactly but I think 25% FYC and maybe 5% after year one. I think I have around that on Manhattan too but do they pay renewals?
And Manhattan is $1500 max here. It’s embarrassing to tell people that.

I don’t remember exactly but I think 25% FYC and maybe 5% after year one. I think I have around that on Manhattan too but do they pay renewals?
And Manhattan is $1500 max here. It’s embarrassing to tell people that.
Manhattan does pay a 4% renewal on their street contract.. They also have an option for level commissions..

I had 50 or 55% . I was 10 above street . I heard Gollino talking about it and he gave me the name to contact . I believe after that Senior Security called Manhattan to complain about other IMO’s giving 55% and they shut it down .

Back