Full Color Vehicle Magnetic Sets . . .

I worked in advertising for 10yrs, and sold my agency to help finance my venture into insurance. Signs in general, especially a magnetic sign that costs less than $100 will last for years and have some of the best ROI of any marketing, period.

Awesome!

How many sets you need Mark?

Just got my magnets and signs Tom. They look great. The car magnets are so strong that I had to use a crowbar to get them off(just kidding). Kristy does nice work...you'd better keep her(or should I say, you'd better hope she keeps you, LOL). :yes:

Just got my magnets and signs Tom. They look great. The car magnets are so strong that I had to use a crowbar to get them off(just kidding). Kristy does nice work...you'd better keep her(or should I say, you'd better hope she keeps you, LOL). :yes:

Thanks Tom.

Kristy is most def the bomb . . .

Just because AEP is over doesn't mean you don't still need to get your name out there.

Get your magnetics, signs or business cards today . . .

Kristy also made these:

roof hunter - biz cards.jpg live smart - magnetics - small.jpg

SO you find it worth it to send to clients they keep it and so forth, Probably good for referrals as well

Wouldnt start to purchase till next year, And depending on cost, But my thought is it would help clients keep my number handy for referrals and to call me first when premium increases hit and so forth

The best way to use these cards is if you are in person and YOU are the one that sticks it on the fridge. Otherwise, it will rarely get put on the fridge and will get "lost" in time.

Just because AEP is over doesn't mean you don't still need to get your name out there.

Get your magnetics, signs or business cards today . . .

Kristy also made these:

View attachment 5860 View attachment 5861
Just had a guy at the grocery store tell me he wrote down my # off the sign on the back of the car. We happened to be parked next to each other so we talked a bit. He's calling me tomorrow about a Disability Med Supp.

3 months commission will pay for the 2 car magnets and the 2 signs. :yes:

Just had a guy at the grocery store tell me he wrote down my # off the sign on the back of the car. We happened to be parked next to each other so we talked a bit. He's calling me tomorrow about a Disability Med Supp.

3 months commission will pay for the 2 car magnets and the 2 signs. :yes:

Awesome!

It's that time again!

Medicare season right around the corner.

My wife has a sign shop and creates quality products.

Grab you a set of these Medicare Vehicle Magnetics and / or Medicare Business Cards.

Mags only $69 a set. [ 12" high x 24" wide ]

1000 full color Biz Cards only $59 a set. Just $109 for the combo. Shipping is included.

medicare sign - riccio - with website.jpg Message me if you need some.

Back