New Client Touches

I do more with email than you. With the email tips I send them I probably walk ~ 1% through the online Medicare application. The rest are able to do it on their own.

1. Intro call with Medicare 101. They get follow up email recapping our conversation plus their next steps to starting Medicare.

2. Email to take next step (apply for Medicare) This email has tips on completing application online and reminder to contact me when they receive MBI

3. similar email to yours about completing enrollment

4. Email recap including reminder to contact me about IRMAA notice with link to a guide about completing life changing event form

it's not really less steps but done using template emails instead of phone calls.

I also do monthly newsletters for current clients like @somarco
What do you guys use for your monthly newsletters to clients? Any particular CRM or service?

What do you guys use for your monthly newsletters to clients? Any particular CRM or service?

I am exploring this now I had it with my website, but I am changing that now and I am looking for other alternatives,

I am really frustrated trying to compare providers, right now I am looking at mailer lite, verse maybe constant contact,

You know what I really like get response, I understnad mailer lite and constant contact have near 94% deliver rate

but Get response has soo much better features and templates but the deliver rate is 89%

But i am leaning this way though

You know what I really like get response, I understnad mailer lite and constant contact have near 94% deliver rate

but Get response has soo much better features and templates but the deliver rate is 89%

But i am leaning this way though
I have heard good things about get response as well. I use Better Agency as a CRM but their email campaigns and templates are not very robust - have to create all your own content really

Newsletter works for me. 12x per year. Information, not a sales pitch.

I use the Aug, Sep & Oct newsletter to highlight AEP.

But if they don't read the newsletter they call in February complaining their PDP costs went way up and want to change plans.
Where do you pull your content for your newsletters? Do you find relevant articles and create your own bulletins for clients or do you use a service that regularly posts content already rendered?

I have heard good things about get response as well. I use Better Agency as a CRM but their email campaigns and templates are not very robust - have to create all your own content really

Mailer lite rejected me

It seems that your content doesn’t follow the rules and regulations we (including MailerLite) should all follow. Therefore, we closely review every application to ensure compliance.
After a careful review of your account request, it has been determined that the account information didn’t fully comply with our policies and community standards, and we are unable to proceed with your request. Please refer to our Terms of Use and Anti Spam policy for more details. [EXTERNAL LINK] - Terms of Use - MailerLite [EXTERNAL LINK] - Anti-Spam Policy - MailerLite

1715779466901.png

Where do you pull your content for your newsletters? Do you find relevant articles and create your own bulletins for clients or do you use a service that regularly posts content already rendered?
I create my own content. It takes some time but any of the services I looked at were really "vanilla" with their content. When I look at it my eyes glossed over so I figured clients wouldn't be interested in engaging in that content either.

@YourMiHealthAgenc most of my content originates from daily newsletters (industry related). I get about 20 newsletters daily, rich in content about current medical and drug trends.

I also listen to my clients and make notes about their questions. If it is something on their mind it probably is also a concern for other clients.

My newsletters are meant to inform vs selling a particular product. Too many agents think the focus should be on new product sales. They would be better served sharing information that can stimulate referrals.

The retail business, especially grocery stores, is quite good at this. They call it sampling which has worked for years.

I can't offer free insurance or discount coupons to reduce premiums, but I can give them something most folks want which is INFORMATION.

All of my information, newsletters, YT, social media is CONSUMER focused and that sets me apart from most of the agents in the market place.

Mailer lite rejected me

It seems that your content doesn’t follow the rules and regulations we (including MailerLite) should all follow. Therefore, we closely review every application to ensure compliance.

After a careful review of your account request, it has been determined that the account information didn’t fully comply with our policies and community standards, and we are unable to proceed with your request. Please refer to our Terms of Use and Anti Spam policy for more details. [EXTERNAL LINK] - Terms of Use - MailerLite [EXTERNAL LINK] - Anti-Spam Policy - MailerLite

View attachment 12678

I bet they checked your forum postings & political leanings. damn cancel culture

Latest posts

Back