The end of the lead generation companies?

You could still cold call businesses the old-fashioned way, not robocalls. I think this has to do with consumers not businesses

I'm not sure. A lot of digital marketing agencies still working.
Engaging with a full-cycle digital marketing agency panem.agency is a strategic move for businesses aiming to thrive in the dynamic online landscape. This agency, with its end-to-end services, appears well-equipped to navigate the complexities of digital marketing. From crafting compelling strategies to their meticulous execution and ongoing optimization, the comprehensive approach ensures a seamless and effective online presence.

Last edited:
This ruling specifically targets online lead generation for generic end users (lead sellers).

Yes, when I say marketing agencies, I mean the guys who are building websites and doing seo to rank a company's website. Advertising will be something that could present some issues for agencies, but I'm guessing it's nothing that can't be worked out. The lead generators who sell their leads to anyone and everyone will not be allowed to do so.

I can't help it. I know that I'm not supposed to solicit but InsurEasier.com is a perfect answer to this.
Just like no one here likes to get harassed by phone calls, emails, etc., neither do your (future) clients.
InsurEasier.com does not sell leads nor does it annoy users by redirecting them. Instead, InsurEasier.com facilitates a place where users can request quotes, agents can bid on which users they want to create quotes for, if selected, the agents and user communicate on the site, and not until the user has selected a quote from the agent does that agent pay for the real time prospect.
Currently, we are in need of agents like you before we launch - note that we are trying to launch in TX first since that's where I'm from and can get a significant group to beta test the site. You can register here: [EXTERNAL LINK] - InsurEasier but please feel free to browse the home page and other pages to get a better idea.

a perfect answer to this.

The safest way for agents moving forward will be to either learn to do their own marketing or hire an agency who will market and advertise the insurance agency's brand. Anything else is going to be high risk for all involved including the agent, the IMO, and the carrier. It's going to roll down hill and they will probably let us know what's acceptable sometime this year.

I got some land in Siberia to sell you if you think this changes anything . There’s 100 times more call center calls to seniors than before the do not call list started . People don’t care about rules as so few get punished .

Back