What should I pay a home-based appointment setter?

Nicolacrayola

Expert
She will be setting appointments with businesses and nonprofits for a free healthcare plan that also saves the employer money on their taxes. Individual has no experience and was formally in an entirely different career-I hired her purely (and yes, I know some will say unwisely lol) based on the fact that her mother is one of my favorite clients and daughter really needs work. I’m not opposed to a base pay but I really want to make sure she is heavily incentivized to do good work-I have no problem paying a premium for a good job but I don’t want to be paying her a ton of money to sit there and do nothing

Since it’s cold calling and much tougher than with leads I’d say you got to pay a base hourly like $15 an hr plus $15-$20 appointment you see . Bonus her out when close stuff . Your not paying any lead cost and cold calling very tough so she has to make good money to be motivated. What’s free healthcare ? Aca ? That won’t be free

If it's the program I think it is then cold-calling is "not allowed," by the group administering it.

Curious to learn more.

Latest posts

Back