️‍⚧️ Where are my fellow Tran/NB/GNC Life Insurance Agents at??? ️‍⚧️

Jordan_they-them

I'm currently working towards my MN life insurance license! I am Trans-Gendervoid & Queer, and I've been scouring Google for other agents who are also Trans, and I've only found ONE article that talked about a Trans life insurance agent in New York! ‍ I KNOW there's gotta be more of us in this industry!! Please reach out and say hi if you are! I'd love to connect with you to not feel so alone in this endeavor!

-Jordan DS (they/them)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-140913.png
    Screenshot_20220624-140913.png
    417.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm currently working towards my MN life insurance license! I am Trans-Gendervoid & Queer, and I've been scouring Google for other agents who are also Trans, and I've only found ONE article that talked about a Trans life insurance agent in New York! ‍ I KNOW there's gotta be more of us in this industry!! Please reach out and say hi if you are! I'd love to connect with you to not feel so alone in this endeavor!

-Jordan DS (they/them)
Not me.
I think it'll be fitting if you represent Transamerica Life Insurance Co.. :)

I mean, this will be a test for forum members

Bet nobody comes out of the closet.

Given the way personal information about sexual orientations or gender identities is sometimes thrown back in a poster's face here or violently used against a person in society at large, I would think any forum members who are also members of op's human group of concern would be hesitant to post that particular information about themselves. (Keep in mind (I think) that posts here can also be seen in other places, such as facebook.)

I made the mistake of being extra considerate to a trans-agent once and it cost me about $8,000
An agent was appointing with us for RNA. The contracting department at RNA said they wouldn’t recommend appointing the agent because a LOT of stuff with their name, state of residence, history, etc. didn’t match up with their contracting.

I told Mark to call the agent and let them know we can’t work with them. Then at the last second I said well I guess give them a chance to try to explain things first.

Mark calls me back and tells me the agent told him they were transsexual and a lot of their data doesn’t match because they started a new life in a new city with a new name and a lot of their life hasn’t gone too great up to this point.

I said OK. That’s about the only thing that would have made sense. We told RNA to appoint him.

The agent never gets on any of our calls or group me or enter acts with us at all. That’s always a bad sign.

Then $8,000 in completely bogus business rolls up from RNA. A complete scammer. May have not even been trans. That may have just been part of his scam.

Back