$0 Premium LIS 2024/Bye Silver Script.....

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I see Silver Script is no longer $0 premium for LIS in 2024 in Florida and Alabama. In Florida, only 1.5 star Clear Spring and Wellcare Classic are the only plans that are $0 premium LIS. Silver Script may not have anyone left after this AEP.

I see Silver Script is no longer $0 premium for LIS in 2024 in Florida and Alabama. In Florida, only 1.5 star Clear Spring and Wellcare Classic are the only plans that are $0 premium LIS. Silver Script may not have anyone left after this AEP.
Silver script had a good run. Time for the next champ to move. And that appears to be wellcare.
Scary how many people I am putting with wc pdp this year. Second place isn't even close

Silver script had a good run. Time for the next champ to move. And that appears to be wellcare.
Scary how many people I am putting with wc pdp this year. Second place isn't even close

I’d say 90% of my PDP clients were already on it so my calls are all quick. “Hey you, stay put, and be prepared for big premium hikes in 2025.”

Hearing rumblings on how long they take to pay commish?

I’ve been writing WellCare since 2009. I used to offer their MAPD a lot when I was new. I’ve done 2 in the last two years.
But, I believe they pay the month after effective. I’ve never had an issue with payments. I think I have 300 active with them and it’s never late.

I’ve been writing WellCare since 2009. I used to offer their MAPD a lot when I was new. I’ve done 2 in the last two years.
But, I believe they pay the month after effective. I’ve never had an issue with payments. I think I have 300 active with them and it’s never late.

You aren’t concerned about the Tier 3 25% copay? Gonna be a lot of people who don’t realize their 600.00 Xarelto is now 150.00/month after they get finished paying their 545.00 ded in January.

You aren’t concerned about the Tier 3 25% copay? Gonna be a lot of people who don’t realize their 600.00 Xarelto is now 150.00/month after they get finished paying their 545.00 ded in January.

Yes. Any of my clients that have a tier 3 with with WellCare are told the %. I put my clients meds in connecture and I have more moving to WellCare than away.
I had one appt today with a lady taking Eliquis and on WellCare VS. She uses Canadian Medstore in Florida and pays $73/month for Eliquis. I told her she could move to a $78/month plan, and pay $47 for Eliquis until she hits the Gap. Then it’s 25%.

Or, she can continue to use the MedStore, get all of her other meds for $0 or $3 with a zero premium plan. Guess which plan she choose?

Yes. Any of my clients that have a tier 3 with with WellCare are told the %. I put my clients meds in connecture and I have more moving to WellCare than away.
I had one appt today with a lady taking Eliquis and on WellCare VS. She uses Canadian Medstore in Florida and pays $73/month for Eliquis. I told her she could move to a $78/month plan, and pay $47 for Eliquis until she hits the Gap. Then it’s 25%.

Or, she can continue to use the MedStore, get all of her other meds for $0 or $3 with a zero premium plan. Guess which plan she choose?
Just as an FYI, because I didn't notice this till recently. The $73 Eliquis is the generic version. Their literature doesn't mention that. Im fine with it...Im just telling clients now that just make sure their doctor is ok with it too.

Back