1,000 Post Bene's Moved to 2,000 Club???

Does this mean I'm released from the I-spend-too-much-time-participating-in-an-insurance-forum-online club?

I'd feel better about myself if it does?

HEY.....you got a cool pic of my gecko....and yes the dogtown doc is one of my favorites....and I can make my points in few words....as for the way I post I have been doing it this way for years.....Here is a post from 9 years ago..... Forum

Looks like my right boot.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does this mean I'm released from the I-spend-too-much-time-participating-in-an-insurance-forum-online club?

I'd feel better about myself if it does?

Hey if that is what you call it, And your wife believes you, Cool!

Last edited:
Maybe I could get my post count up if I type like STIBROKER does.... by posting many times....... and using ellipsis.............. all the time................... with few words between................. them.........

(Just poking fun, Sti!)

Also...trying to read 450 posts a day is time consuming so my posts have to be short and to the point....now take the lizard post ....I think you got the joke....or it could have gone like this........

Gee Mark I am quite offended that you have not sent me any...a very neocon thing of you to do....I know you are not ignorant so why me.....You know I have a gecko that would love to have the pleasure of the accompaniment of your Praying Mantis ...He gets so lonely because no one takes him out and the only visitors he gets is crickets twice a week.....and to tell you the truth they are not that fun of company.....and they are gone in a couple of days so then the loneliness sets in.....looking for more of higher intelligent insect to interact with to play follow the leader and whats in your mouth.....so Mark if you can find it in your heart to help me entertain my lizard because frankly he is not getting the skateboard thing you are the one that can be the driving influence to keep him from dieing and to be able to reproduce again....we have set him up on dates but nothing....he even ditched Paris Hilton....and she is easy....so Mark ....your his only hope.....can you please put them in the mail tomorrow.....

Web Nanny was not used in this post
WebGoVols was used in this post
------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
if you really want to get tech about it I post in Christopher Walken mode....

Last edited by a moderator:
Also...trying to read 450 posts a day is time consuming so my posts have to be short and to the point....now take the lizard post ....I think you got the joke....or it could have gone like this........

You're too funny, STI. I enjoy reading your posts. I once knew a guy who overused other characters on his keyboard. He typed like this:

I want to tell you #^&(& what I really think *!&*#^ about this product *(@#$ and about the price@# $)% that they are making me pay %*#$ ^+#$.

I got his point, and thought his method was funny. I kind of prefer your typing method though!!

Gee Mark I am quite offended that you have not sent me any...a very neocon thing of you to do....I know you are not ignorant so why me.....You know I have a gecko that would love to have the pleasure of the accompaniment of your Praying Mantis ...He gets so lonely because no one takes him out and the only visitors he gets is crickets twice a week.....and to tell you the truth they are not that fun of company.....and they are gone in a couple of days so then the loneliness sets in.....looking for more of higher intelligent insect to interact with to play follow the leader and whats in your mouth.....so Mark if you can find it in your heart to help me entertain my lizard because frankly he is not getting the skateboard thing you are the one that can be the driving influence to keep him from dieing and to be able to reproduce again....we have set him up on dates but nothing....he even ditched Paris Hilton....and she is easy....so Mark ....your his only hope.....can you please put them in the mail tomorrow.....

I'm sorry that I didnt.

It will be some time in Jan, when I will have some mantis eggs. They wont hatch until like the end of March.

I will send you some eggs, so you can watch them hatch . Each egg has about 200 to 400 babies in it.

I'm sorry that I didnt.

It will be some time in Jan, when I will have some mantis eggs. They wont hatch until like the end of March.

I will send you some eggs, so you can watch them hatch . Each egg has about 200 to 400 babies in it.

Dude.......I was joking...........

Dude.......I was joking...........

The truth is, I was afraid to what you would do with them.

Spit fire on them, put them on a skating board, feed them to your pets.

They are not food to other animals.

I think we need to bring awareness to Praying Mantis and all the good things they do for us!

I think we need to bring awareness to Praying Mantis and all the good things they do for us!

here you go.............

aPraying--Mantis.jpg

Back