1 in 4 adults can’t name a single life insurer?

Michael I agree with some of what you are saying. I also understand you have a business that offers this. A suggestion - start a thread speaking about beneficiary and claims. Do not sell your service to hard or these guys will eat your liver. Informed information is a great way to draw agents to you. Spam is a great way to repel them.

I fully agree that beneficiaries should be able to find claim information at time of need.

Back in the day of real insurance agents you just called the family insurance guy. You usually had his number in your phone book.

Hello WinoBlues,

The more i go over what i said the more i agree it sound like a promotion. I apologize for that. I just truly believe there are options for individuals to take so that their beneficiaries won't lose the company name the insured has life insurance with.

Yes back in the day it was easier but with being able to buy life insurance over the internet it really changes a few things. Thank you for discussing this with me.
Michael

This is fantastic: If You have been in this arena for any amount of time there is one fact to understand.. You will never hear from a Client that their Life Insurance package was too Big..

Yes it’s true You don’t have to Die to reap the benefits of a Life Insurance policy.. Ask about living benefits..

2nd a Life Insurance policy should be presented with Income protection..

Thank You Insurance Forum for keeping us aware..

Kind Regards : Glenn Melcher

Back