20 Tips to Better Serve Your Clients

What do you guys think of this article? I found it insanely general. I've gotten a lot of better, and more detailed advice in this forum right here, thanks to you all, so just wanted to say thanks for being such quality contributors! :yes:

20 tips to better serve your clients | LifeHealthPro

I'm with you.. Something got paid for throwing this "article" together? They could have expounded a little on each "tip", especially "staying late".. What do they mean by that? I had an agent that would kill his sale because he didn't know when to shut up; get up and leave. There comes a time when you have worn your welcome out and it best not to still be there at that time. :yes:

I'm with you.. Something got paid for throwing this "article" together? They could have expounded a little on each "tip", especially "staying late".. What do they mean by that? I had an agent that would kill his sale because he didn't know when to shut up; get up and leave. There comes a time when you have worn your welcome out and it best not to still be there at that time. :yes:

He probably means stay late at the office. But the advice is so generic, he didn't clarify.

I can sum up customer service in one simple phrase.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Yes these are the necessary things that should be kept in mind but they are known to everyone. I mean keeping a smile on face and showing up on time are so general tips. I hope next time it gives tip that are new and better.

Back