2010 Lead Companies, Quote Engines, Web Designers...

I'll throw in my 2 cents:

Pangaea - Built our new website (Life Insurance of Virginia | Virginia Life Insurance - TermLifeBrokers.com) and knows just as much, if not more about SEO and internet marketing than anyone else I've come across. I hear he also plays a mean game of poker.

Not as much as he wants you and everyone to think he does. For individuals that truly dont understand SEO anyone can talk high tech and use $50.00 words to sound impressive.

How about showing us results of sites that are Organically ranked in competitive markets that his service has achieved, Action speaks louder than words!!

Your own Title Tags are incorrect, they are all wrong for your market. Each page should be targeted for the relevant keywords in your market.

First Main Targeted Keyword Phrase (Home Page) "Life Insurance of Virginia"
Number of Monthly Searches ===0

Plus the internal linking on your site is completely wrong. You paid for this Service?
:SLEEP:

Last edited:
Not as much as he wants you and everyone to think he does. For individuals that truly dont understand SEO anyone can talk high tech and use $50.00 words to sound impressive.

How about showing us results of sites that are Organically ranked in competitive markets that his service has achieved, Action speaks louder than words!!

Your own Title Tags are incorrect, they are all wrong for your market. Each page should be targeted for the relevant keywords in your market.

First Main Targeted Keyword Phrase (Home Page) "Life Insurance of Virginia"
Number of Monthly Searches ===0

Plus the internal linking on your site is completely wrong. You paid for this Service?
:SLEEP:

We haven't done any of the SEO yet, and the internal linking so far was done by me, who hasn't the first clue about SEO....just trying to get some content up in the meantime. The site just went up 4 days ago.

We haven't done any of the SEO yet, and the internal linking so far was done by me, who hasn't the first clue about SEO....just trying to get some content up in the meantime. The site just went up 4 days ago.

Structuring your site around the "Relevant Targeted Core Keyword Phrases, should be the First Step, Not the Second. Just adding untargeted content does you no good, its just content and means nothing to the Search Engines.

Were you provided a Complete List of the Targeted Keyword Phrases? How do you build content when the content is not structured around the "Keyword Phrases"

Keyword Tags are no longer used, why use them in your Meta Tags?
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Google does not use the keywords meta tag in web ranking

What about this site? Life & Health Insurance Quotes | LifeQuote911.com Same problems.:no:

Last edited:
Wow...2009 went fast.

As of 1-1-10...here is where I stand with regard to the following:

ASAP Leads I have not used them in months. They were OK, but something tells me I'm not being told everything I should know about them.

CompuLife So far so good. No glitches and no problems. Not many sales but that's not their fault. My life insurance website is there...just in case...well, you know.

Dave Miller A terrific resource for SEO and a friend as well. I have received from him far more than I have given. In fact, if he wanted to call me a "Snapperhead," I wouldn't mind a bit.

InsuranceForums.Net What a wonderful place to spend time, learn, laugh and criticize spammers. Without question, one of the best online financial forums.

NetQuote I have reduced my monthly purchases with them from $1500 to about $100. Many leads are reliable. Many aren't. Horrible credit policy. But you will make money with them, unless you are new in the business.

Norvax Normally reliable...there were some issues in the summer that seem to have been resolved. Pricey, but very valuable tool. Support is usually outstanding. Kudos to Steve, Danelle and the tech support team. I am, however, closely monitoring their rapid growth in the lead generation and GA business. Is it a conflict of interest? Are my web-generated leads safe? So far...no problems.

QuotIt I still have never tried them out. One of these days, I might. Of course, I have been saying that for a few years.

Valdet He built my websites. I don't know what I would do without his continued help. And he administrates a large insurance Forum as well. I just forget the name of it.

Chump how did you get your norvax quote engine to show up without the tacky blue header?

Ticker...I'm not familiar with that Norvax header. What does it look like?

Also...I currently do not use the Norvax-provided website. I took it down last year although I may put it back up under a different domain name later this year since it is essentially free with their package.

Norvax Normally reliable...there were some issues in the summer that seem to have been resolved. Pricey, but very valuable tool. Support is usually outstanding. Kudos to Steve, Danelle and the tech support team. I am, however, closely monitoring their rapid growth in the lead generation and GA business. Is it a conflict of interest? Are my web-generated leads safe? So far...no problems.

QuotIt I still have never tried them out. One of these days, I might. Of course, I have been saying that for a few years.

You're killin' me Chumps. Still no love for CommissionBuilder? (In my best Rodney Dangerfield voice) We get no respect at all I tell ya! :biggrin:

Seriously, though, I know how respected your opinion is around here, and thanks for knowledge you and all the other posters have given me over the past year. Here's to a very productive 2010!

By the way, Chumps, how did the fantasy football season treat you? Thanks to CJ and Jamaal Charles I made the championship game in my main league, but Sidney Rice's last second TD in the Monday night game gave me a 3 point loss. 'Tis the reason we play, right?

Last edited:
Hmmm... This is getting interesting.

Someone needs to double check their sources before they start writing books...

I'm not getting involved in an e-argument though.

Happy New Year All...

"You're killin' me Chumps. Still no love for CommissionBuilder? (In my best Rodney Dangerfield voice) We get no respect at all I tell ya! :biggrin:

By the way, Chumps, how did the fantasy football season treat you? Thanks to CJ and Jamaal Charles I made the championship game in my main league, but Sidney Rice's last second TD in the Monday night game gave me a 3 point loss. 'Tis the reason we play, right?

I'm just not familiar with your product since I never used it. It might be the greatest! But I wouldn't know. Now...on to the important stuff...A good but not great year for me this year. I play in some pretty tough leagues and I thought Braylon Edwards and Brandon Jacobs would have bust-out years. Those picks hurt. I thought about Charles all year because you knew LJ was going to do nothing. Of course...I didn't pick him up which wasn't very smart.

At least I didn't have the Steelers defense in any of my leagues!

Back