2010 Lead Companies, Quote Engines, Web Designers...

Commissionbuilder might get more play if they had rates on plans in more states. I just checked and nothing for GA.

FWIW, Insurint has been panned here as well.

I'm just not familiar with your product since I never used it. It might be the greatest! But I wouldn't know. Now...on to the important stuff...A good but not great year for me this year. I play in some pretty tough leagues and I thought Braylon Edwards and Brandon Jacobs would have bust-out years. Those picks hurt. I thought about Charles all year because you knew LJ was going to do nothing. Of course...I didn't pick him up which wasn't very smart.

At least I didn't have the Steelers defense in any of my leagues!

I understand that, and our plans are to open at least six more states this year. Maybe once we have done that you will want to take a close look. ;)

Yeah, I expected more from Braylon, too, but what's new, right? I was pretty surprised by what I got from Charles, too. I am in KC, so the second I heard LJ had called out the coach I picked him up.

Who would have thought the Bengals D would be twice as good to own as the Steelers?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FWIW, Insurint has been panned here as well.

Ouch! That's not the comparison I was hoping for.

We are planning on FL and GA being our next states, and from there we have a few others we are considering.

Last edited:
If/when you get to GA contact me. You will need Aetna, Blue, Cigna, Humana, GR or we have nothing to discuss.

FYI, I'm not too far away from finishing a website that compares health insurance products, leads, CRM's, quote engines - that will also be interactive where agents can comment and rate the vendors.

All information will be factual, I'll not be reviewing any particular service and will not accept any money from vendors - they will not be allowed to advertise on the site. I want it to be more like Consumer Reports however agents will rate it instead of me.

It'll be free and complete in a few weeks. Been working on it actually for months.

That's the last step - it can really be anything and it kind of has me stumped.

My dilemma is I don't want it to be long: healthinsuranceproductcomparisons.com

Regardless of the domain name, it's the SEO that will be important so as agents search for those services the site ranks on 1st page.

I'm also still deciding on whether or not I should compare agencies.

Last edited:
John, I own www.healthinsurancestation.com if you want it.

Health Insurance Station

That's the last step - it can really be anything and it kind of has me stumped.

My dilemma is I don't want it to be long: healthinsuranceproductcomparisons.com

Regardless of the domain name, it's the SEO that will be important so as agents search for those services the site ranks on 1st page.

I'm also still deciding on whether or not I should compare agencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Station? I dunno. Again, that's my last step and the domain name it's really that important. No one's typing in "lead vendor comparison" or "crm comparion" into search engines so the domain won't offer any natural SEO.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone, let me know if you think I'm forgetting about an important field:

Price shared
price exclusive
money down
re-billing policy
contract term
ability to pause
return policy
health filters
age filters
geographical filters
control over number of leads

Last edited:
Always important but so hard to get the information is how they generate leads. Affiliates? And of course, what search terms are they using? And the landing pages. It is always nice to view what the prospect views.

And...Max number of brokers who receive the lead. Do they EVER resell or buy leads to other lead companies? Getting an honest answer will be tough.

Back