2015 FEX Meeting!!............

This was far and away the the most effective training meeting I've attended, and the very first time, for me in the insurance industry, where marketing hype and false income claims were never a topic.

Travis and Scott are leaders, who lift new and seasoned agents up. As a result, agents, who sometimes work in the same geography, freely share with the entire group. This was a working meeting with people there to improve their skills and their business.

If your IMO(s) doesn't do this for you, or if the meetings they have are rah-rah pie in the sky hype, you owe it to yourself, your clients and your family to find and move under one, like FEX, that does.

Did they tape any of the meetings or training sessions? Will any of it be available on the forum or in the free part of the FEX website? I want the Lead Jerk to do an interview with Travis Tubbs or Newby. Really, I think everyone would would get a lot out of that. I listened to JD's interview twice already. Lots of good stuff there. Actually they were all really good.

Did they tape any of the meetings or training sessions? Will any of it be available on the forum or in the free part of the FEX website? I want the Lead Jerk to do an interview with Travis Tubbs or Newby. Really, I think everyone would would get a lot out of that. I listened to JD's interview twice already. Lots of good stuff there. Actually they were all really good.

I have an idea. Maybe they can offer lifetime memberships to the content for $79.95. :laugh:

They did some videos with some of the top FEX agents. Had a production company come in and get them done professionally.

I'm not sure how they are going to use them or where. The away from meetings talks are always as important, or even more important?, than the organized stuff. Although there's not much of that when Travis does a meeting. He's not into vacation style training where you are out in an hour and then head to the pool.

But the ones really willing to put in the time will find time.

A group of us sat up talking to 2:00 am Thurs night.

Last edited:
I think one of my appointments is through FEX but most are through 360 I think and possibly one is through YIG because they spam the crap out of me to buy their leads. Would that one appointment be enough where I could log onto their website for training.

I think one of my appointments is through FEX but most are through 360 I think and possibly one is through YIG because they spam the crap out of me to buy their leads. Would that one appointment be enough where I could log onto their website for training.

We do not provide that to our brokerage side. Web access, leads, training, support, all with top level contracts are exclusive for agents who are completely onboard the Pirate Ship.

Travis

We do not provide that to our brokerage side. Web access, leads, training, support, all with top level contracts are exclusive for agents who are completely onboard the Pirate Ship.

Travis

Your a pirate ship now what happened to donkey ball dust ;)

Back