2023 Mapd commissions out . $601 and $301 . 4.89% increase

And, depending on your volume and FMO, overrides.

Do many fmo’s give individual agents overides out if their pocket ? I know to get carrier overides you need 5 downline agents with some outfits .What about overrides on the back end renewals ? I had one offer me $100 an app overide in first yr . Instead I went the route of basically unlimited Dm leads . The fmo is coming out of pocket on most of those leads outside aep .

Do many fmo’s give individual agents overides out if their pocket ? I know to get carrier overides you need 5 downline agents with some outfits .What about overrides on the back end renewals ? I had one offer me $100 an app overide in first yr . Instead I went the route of basically unlimited Dm leads . The fmo is coming out of pocket on most of those leads outside aep .
yes, I have one for some local plans here in florida that does that. its not ideal, but it is something you can negotiate

And, depending on your volume and FMO, overrides.

If someone is out there giving overrides on Part D, I need their info.

I NEVER ask my FMO for anything, except when I have exhausted every other resource. I've got an issue with Aetna SS and their answer is "the member needs to call". Well, the #3 person in Texas for SS thinks that they can KMA. Seriously. I've needed help with a whopping 3 issues since 1/1, they are making a fortune off me and the answer is "have the member call". A**hats.

If someone is out there giving overrides on Part D, I need their info.

I NEVER ask my FMO for anything, except when I have exhausted every other resource. I've got an issue with Aetna SS and their answer is "the member needs to call". Well, the #3 person in Texas for SS thinks that they can KMA. Seriously. I've needed help with a whopping 3 issues since 1/1, they are making a fortune off me and the answer is "have the member call". A**hats.

Since the commission only $44 on most pdp news I’d be shocked if a fmo gives out any overides and if so I can’t see it over $5

Back