$250 a Month!

Sagicor's No Lapse UL may be the ticket.

At $50k each they would be about 267/mo at Standard Rates. He may qualify for preferred, but she would not likely. to get the rate near the $250/mo goal.

Touch base with me to get specific quotes for you.

+1 Also non med and online submission. Side note they have a nice rated policy also.

----------

Sorry I meant 250k -500k face amount over age 55.

ooops! Then I do a few over $500,000.00 with DM but many more between $100,000.00 and $250,000.00 over age 55. The higher ones tend to be tied to estate needs or more normally for me a retirement option. A lot of times they are coming off of a term policy or losing group coverage at work.

Working on one right now that will be closer to $1,000,000 most of which will be tbl 2-4 Male age 69/70. That is going to sting.

have been trying to get him to convert part of these three term deals for about 18 years. Now he is Type II and only the ONL $250,000 is convertible.

I really want to tell him I told him so. But I want to get paid more :1smile:

Last edited:
If she is borderline diabetic, you can get a standard plus - standard plus table 2 rate at Banner. $100k 20 year term $75 - $109 per month.

For him, a preferred rate on a $100k - 20 year term is around $119 per month.

My client wants the absolute most life insurance she can get for her and her husband for under $250 a month. She is open to whole life and 20-30 year term. They are ok with a medical exam as well.

She is 62 NS take thyroid meds, other than that healthy but borderline diabetic.

He is 65 NS take no meds and no health problems.

What is the best option out there to get the most coverage for these folks?

30 year term will not be available at those ages.

Clearly 20 year term is cheaper.

Try this: Term4Sale - Instant Term Life Insurance Comparisons

Back