29 year-old showing signs of alcoholism...

titeye

Guru
My client wants to insure her irresponsible kid brother in case of premature death. He has a history of misdemeanor arrests (including within the past 24-months) due to drinking and driving, but no felony charges....yet. This past weekend, he was robbed while drunk and asleep in his vehicle. Are there any carriers that would consider him level with day-1 protection? If not, what is the next best option and carrier?

He is only 29. I have the LBL app on my phone and it is restricting the applicant to a minimum age or 40, for some reason.

That’s the minimum age for Modified. Were you using the pre-check tool?
No, I was not using the pre-check tool, at the time. However, I did assume he would not qualify standard due to his arrests and/or conviction of the misdemeanor.

No, I was not using the pre-check tool, at the time. However, I did assume he would not qualify standard due to his arrests and/or conviction of the misdemeanor.
That would be a fair assumption. However, I’ve had a couple of weird cases approved for standard on LBL Home Service, so he might fly through. But I don’t think I’d start the app without running the pre-check.

That would be a fair assumption. However, I’ve had a couple of weird cases approved for standard on LBL Home Service, so he might fly through. But I don’t think I’d start the app without running the pre-check.
Okay, thank you. I will do it that way, for certain.

My client wants to insure her irresponsible kid brother in case of premature death. He has a history of misdemeanor arrests (including within the past 24-months) due to drinking and driving, but no felony charges....yet. This past weekend, he was robbed while drunk and asleep in his vehicle. Are there any carriers that would consider him level with day-1 protection? If not, what is the next best option and carrier?

Take a look at United Home Life DLX Term. 20yr $50,000

Back