2nd year expectations

Robbie Pierce

Hey Insurance Brothers and Sisters. I'm with an FMO that pays $50 per issued plan in Medicare sales. After 1st AEP, all kinds of Head hunters have made offers of "100%" commissions" and other benefits. I literally started my education in Sep and did surprisingly well having no phone or sales experiance before. Still have tons to learn bout Medicare let alone industry standards and how it all works. Any recommendations on what my next move should be? Have sold approx. 75 plans total since Oct 15th. Is that good? We had multiples with 300 +. Thanks for any info!

The reason you sold is the people were fed to you like fish . There calling in and have an interest and are easy to switch . I believe I could sell 700-1000 during aep with that . In the real world you have to find clients day in day out and CONVINCE them your plan is better . These aren’t layup prospects . Your going to have big lead cost starting out . Are you going to do face to face or telesales ?Face to face you have gas , car repairs and tons of miles to drive . If you sell mostly mapd duals/ lis you’ll be lucky to keep 70% selling over the phone . I’ve replaced 6 mapd in last 2 days and they all bought over the phone . Not trying to discourage you but selling in a call center were if they kep a month no chargeback is fantasy land . You need a plan and some capital if your on your on .

Last edited:
Back