• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

35 Year Old Female Overweight

FBL First Whole Life. Takes the DE card and you won't have to do the interrogation that settlers requires.

I haven't looked very hard at that product. From what I can see they have a build chart for preferred(for which she's way too short). I didn't see anything else about weight. So, she'd be able to qualify at 270 lbs.?

Do they do a phone interview? Do they Aps and whats the maximum face for non med?A lot of agents on here ask about regular underwritten products.Columbian has a nice nonmed 20 and 30 yr level term product up to $200k that has a table d rating built in. They're the only company I've seen that will take a 50-55 tobacco client on a 30 yr level term.They'll take 5-11 male up to 307 lbs on that product which is super super liberal.I forgot to say in most states Columbian Fe will take this case but no DE card.There only weight questions is "if a male over 350 and if a female over 300 lbs"

Last edited:
Do they do a phone interview? Do they Aps and whats the maximum face for non med?

They might do a phone interview. They might APS. Non med is by age. But mostly up to $50 for adults.

All of this is in the agent guide. And this is a whole life product, not term. FBL does have a term product.

Back