360 or FEX..................................

Rick, how come your $20 lists are no longer available?

Seems someone complained to Lead Research Group. I can't imagine who might have a problem with me selling insurance agents lists at such a great price. After all, they were always available at a much higher price and that seemed to be ok.

Association members have access to buy these same leads at my cost but only if they are members. That way I'm not selling them.

Rick

Seems someone complained to Lead Research Group. I can't imagine who might have a problem with me selling insurance agents lists at such a great price. After all, they were always available at a much higher price and that seemed to be ok.

Association members have access to buy these same leads at my cost but only if they are members. That way I'm not selling them.

Rick

Awww, that sucks. At least your members have access:)

----------

And you know he wouldn't take any sh*t from those Muslims!:no:

You better look around before you post stuff like that, they are all over IL:D

Both are good outfits. I will go above and beyond to help my agents succeed personally. Don't wanna say to much here because I explained to you on the phone and can imagine you want others thoughts instead of mine. Just keep in mind I'm 2 hours from you in Mississippi. That in itself is a lot.

I am going to change IMO's and wanted to hear from agents of both 360 and FEX who is better and why? Support? Fixed Lead Costs? Thanks In Advance!

This is a joke right? after all that's been posted about these 2 IMO's the last couple months, please tell me your joking.......

What did you decide from this vast amount knowledge you were given.
Well I just read the entire 29 pages of Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S thread and after talking with Ben today I really liked what I heard about the cost of leads at 360 as long as my contracts are where I need them to be % wise.

Well I just read the entire 29 pages of Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S thread and after talking with Ben today I really liked what I heard about the cost of leads at 360 as long as my contracts are where I need them to be % wise.

You talk to John Galt ?

Back