52 hours is a lonnng time

Here's your problem. I have a valid perspective and, without going into detail, have indicated I've done far more for minorities than any of you are willing and you no likey one bit. That and, I'm very good with mashing the keys on the keyboard.

You guys are a trip. If you're going to accuse me of bigotry, at least have the courtesy of doing a copy/paste of my post you found bigoted. I've asked for this umpteen times and, fo far, not one of you have been able. At least I'm honest.

scagent, a couple of my favorite hymns are, I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day, and Oh Holy Night. Are you familiar with the lyrics of those songs and the setting in which they were written? They bring tears to my eyes.

Jonathan, you have in fact had pointed out multiple times by multiple people your racist statements on several occasions. Give it a rest.

That's not the issue right now. At this point we are questioning your mental stability and suggesting you get help.

Here's your problem. I have a valid perspective and, without going into detail, have indicated I've done far more for minorities than any of you are willing and you no likey one bit. That and, I'm very good with mashing the keys on the keyboard.

Really? I'll take that challenge. I've been going into jails and working with inmates (most of whom are minorities) for about a decade and a half. Each year I have to sign a form, that, among other things, acknowledges if I get taken hostage by the inmates that the correctional facilities will do their best to save my life, but won't negotiate for me. I now coordinate dozens of groups that go into jails and other facilities in addition to the work that I do with individuals, on top of the one-on-one work I do.

Would you be willing to sign a hostage waiver form once a year like I do?

Jonathan, you have in fact had pointed out multiple times by multiple people your racist statements on several occasions. Give it a rest.

That's not the issue right now. At this point we are questioning your mental stability and suggesting you get help.
Nope. There's that dishonesty thing popping its head up again. Unless you're referring to my innocent bunkle bomb faux pas, not one of you have accurately quoted any bigoted post from me. Know why? I haven't posted anything bigoted. Know why? I'm not a bigot.

So, now you have two easy things to do. Copy/paste where anyone has accurately quoted something I posted that was bigoted or, copy/paste anything I've posted that was bigoted. Should be easy. I'm certain you'll fail.

Nope. There's that dishonesty thing popping its head up again. Unless you're referring to my innocent bunkle bomb faux pas, not one of you have accurately quoted any bigoted post from me. Know why? I haven't posted anything bigoted. Know why? I'm not a bigot.

So, now you have two easy things to do. Copy/paste where anyone has accurately quoted something I posted that was bigoted or, copy/paste anything I've posted that was bigoted. Should be easy. I'm certain you'll fail.

You're a complete jackass.

Just so you know, calling a black person an Uncle Tom IS racist.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you get to call them subservient to another race, and a second class citizen.

I don't agree with the current themes of the "Republican" Party. I think through Trump they have lost their way...

However, insinuating someone is a race traitor or is subservient to another race just because they share a different viewpoint and are black, in itself is racism.

You wouldn't call a white populist an Uncle Tom. Bans are a time to reflect. However, if the first thing that happens after a ban is listed due to racist speech is to be racist, that's on you.

Jonathan, you’re far too defensive and reactionary. So, try not to react to this, because I’m saying it as a helpful correction, which you’ve invited. When you say “the blacks” it sounds racist. In the Jim Crow South, and also in African and Indian nations ruled by Imperial England, “the blacks” was used dismissively and carried a connotation of inferiority. For many African American people, this is still in their recent memory.

The same is true for some other ethnicities, e.g., “the Mexicans”, “the Jews”, etc. It’s subtle, but it’s the language of oppression. Whether you mean it that way is irrelevant. What matters is how it’s perceived by the people to whom you’re referring.

I’m sure you do your best to live by “the Golden Rule” as Jesus stated in Luke 6:31 - “And as you desire that men should do to you, you do also to them likewise.” A proper application of that instruction would include the thought that I should endeavor to treat people the way I would want to be treated if I were them, i.e., in their position, with their life experiences, etc. This means that I want to be extra cautious about things that could be taken offensively, even if I believe they shouldn’t be. So, instead of “the Jews”, say “Jewish people”. Instead of “the blacks”, say “black people”. (Even though in some PC circles, using “black” at all is frowned upon, at least adding “people” to it sounds less dismissive.)

It also means that I’m aware that as an older white man, I might have to overcome a perception of racism on the part of a person who has experienced real racism from real racists. I don’t find that too difficult. For the most part, just treating people with dignity and respect seems to melt away resistance. But I’m also aware that I can lose ground by saying something that feels abrasive to that person. So, I try to put myself in their shoes as I interact.

(BTW - Please note that I have at no point called you a racist. But you do seem unaware of some pertinent details that could make you appear as such.)

You ideology is consistently ridiculous.

First off, I'm not saying that it's necessarily okay, but concerning the N word, I think it's reasonable to say that black people try to own and control a word that has historically been used against them as a weapon.

Your stances really comes across that white people almost never do anything wrong or racist. It's always black people.

(Not just this one, a totality of your comments, including comments about cops and black people being criminals more than whites)

If you can't see what's wrong with that ideology, no amount of discussion is going to change it.

I completely agree. I there's a difference in reflecting when it's brought to your attention or do what Sparks has done, which is deflect and blame everyone else for his jackassery.

Just so you know, calling a black person an Uncle Tom IS racist.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you get to call them subservient to another race, and a second class citizen.

I don't agree with the current themes of the "Republican" Party. I think through Trump they have lost their way...

However, insinuating someone is a race traitor or is subservient to another race just because they share a different viewpoint and are black, in itself is racism.

You wouldn't call a white populist an Uncle Tom. Bans are a time to reflect. However, if the first thing that happens after a ban is listed due to racist speech is to be racist, that's on you.

Immediately after you got banned for racist comments, in a thread you created where you were trying to defend yourself, you used the term "Uncle Tom" and also "The wrong blacks". It's no surprise you can't figure out what you did wrong.

That's a fail. You didn't follow simple instructions. Wanna try agian?

No, I 100% succeeded in what I wanted to do.

That's a fail, huh? Below is are the racist comments that you made. I don't need to follow your clown instructions. Now that I've reread them, they're clearly racist and I've reported them. I've also reported you for arguing with a mod decision. Someone here can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe both are enough to get you kicked. Again.

Fail.

“You have been banned for the following reason: Banned for 30 days after posting racist nonsense ! Your ban will be lifted on Sep 4, 2020.”

I understand how commercial enterprises operate. You want to appeal to the majority and to the majority of the minorities. It makes good business sense. I understand how censorship works in the private sector. I would have it no other way. The IF should operate any way it pleases. But, censoring the minority of the minorities is not only counterproductive, it’s un-American.

In fact, censoring anything that doesn’t incite violence is downright stupid. If you believe someone has faulty opinions, doesn’t it become more difficult to rein them in if you ban them from dialogue? Wouldn’t you prefer to understand how others really think, good or bad, or, would you rather be oblivious of opinions that you may not like? I’ve been clear that I invite correction and I am here to learn. Banning me makes that impossible, no? I haven’t been rude to anyone or stated anything I didn’t believe to be true, (unless it was in jest).

I understand things can be misconstrued in text, but it should be obvious that I’m always attempting to keep things on the lighter side, trying to use humor, trying to be gracious, and sticking my neck out to state unpopular things I think warrant consideration.

The IF will not have me spouting things I hear coming from the mouths of the wrong blacks (the minority of minorities). I will get in line with BLM and similar organizations and I will not lend credence to anything emanating from the likes of Candice Owens, Kim Klacik, Larry Elder, Ben Carson and other Uncle Toms who, apparently, have racist nonsense opinions. As a grown adult, I was kind of hoping I could choose for myself which pundits I thought make most sense. But, I can rest assured, The IF has already figured that out for me and any deviation will not be tolerated.

Thanks, censoring wussy wusses. You’re the best. I’m sure your brand of dip shittery is just the sort of thing to finally end racism, (as opposed to the open exchange of ideas). You’re race relation heros!

I haven’t posted one thing racist or any nonsense (unless it was an attempt at humor). I challenge anyone to demonstrate otherwise. Or, just ban me again. What evs.

Last edited:
Well, that's a lot of words. Wanna pick out the offending sentence(s). I don't see it.
Here's another KY boy transplanted to the golden state. I suppose he's bipolar, mentally ill, on the cocaine, and racist too?

Y'all ever notice I've responded to every point you've made and answered every question? If I had to guesstimate, I'd say 5% of my points were addressed and practically zero questions I've asked have been answered. The only thing you've done is respond with your silly insults and attempts to gas light.

No, I 100% succeeded in what I wanted to do.

That's a fail, huh? Below is are the racist comments that you made. I don't need to follow your clown instructions. Now that I've reread them, they're clearly racist and I've reported them. I've also reported you for arguing with a mod decision. Someone here can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe both are enough to get you kicked. Again.

Fail.
BTW, I posted a lot of good information on that Censorship thread. It's a shamed it's hidden, themi thenthored.

Back