52 hours is a lonnng time

Is it possible part of your angst is that you’ve yet to witness me get upset and, somehow I seem to be consistently happy? It’s true, things are going very well for me now, but don’t worry. Everything is temporary.

There's an old hymn, "Showers of Blessings." A few times in my life I've prayed for just that. It may have taken a few months but I know I've witnessed miracles. I hope you'll find that helpful.

Ignorance is bliss..

I don't have any "angst" about you being happy. My angst, if you want to call it that, is that your hijack threads and act like a jackass.

Either way, no need to respond.. you're blocked.

Haha. It just dawned on me that women are like a controversial thing I posted.

Consider "Behind every bad man, there's a woman."

It's the same as, "If you're going to accept the admirable stereotypes of any demographic, it would be illogical and ridiculous to claim nothing negative could be attributable."

Look at me. I'm Baptist and The Westboro Baptist Church embarrasses the living daylights out of me.

I'm proud to be Kentuckian, but we all know the ridicule Kentuckians endure. Some of those stereotypes hold validity, that I can tell you.
Beats all I ever seen. Always goin around with their “Poop poopy doop!” They know we don’t have any defense for that! It really burns my toast! Why, I’d like to line them up and ……and……ah, come here, baby and give me a hug. I can’t stay mad at you.

Ignorance is bliss..

I don't have any "angst" about you being happy. My angst, if you want to call it that, is that your hijack threads and act like a jackass.

Either way, no need to respond.. you're blocked.
I wish I could find that clip of Floyd the barber saying, "Oh my OH MYYyyyy."

Hey, if any of you think it would be difficult to voice a valid perspective such as mine and make no enemies, try living up to an even higher standard. Sometimes, it's not easy. I used to have an issue with anger. I'm glad God helped me improve. Happiness is far better. An aptitude for forgiveness helps.

I just sat in on Hugh Ross's class. It was awesome! He even nailed some topics we've discussed in The IF. Then, after, he had us break out into groups. I got to go into a group with just me and a JPL engineer. The two of us had a great talk. His father was also a Christian physicists at JPL.

I think you can replay the class.

Beats all I ever seen. Always goin around with their “Poop poopy doop!” They know we don’t have any defense for that! It really burns my toast! Why, I’d like to line them up and ……and……ah, come here, baby and give me a hug. I can’t stay mad at you.
Dad said, “Every time I go to give your Mom a whippin, by the time I get her pants down I’ve changed my mind.”

All this blogging and nobody has been able to counter my opinions or provide the specific comment that got me banned. It’s been 100% me defending baseless accusations and insults (and someone suggests I’m defensive! I’ve had nothing else to respond to so, watcha expect?!!) I’ve sought logical arguments against my perspective, invited correction, I get bupkis.

I declare, MY OPINIONS STAND. In regards to what was perceived as a faux pas:

I’m still skeptical that most people would be triggered so much if I uttered “UT” in the context I did. I mean, you saw that Chappelle video, no? Isn’t getting bent out of shape about my comment a little disingenuous? THAT is what I see as the most serious race issue in The US today. Blowing shit out of proportion when it doesn’t fit your perspective.

BAAAAHAAAHAHAAAA! I just caught a moment of Levin on Fox News. This good-lookin African American, most articulate, was describing how liberals, (the only demographic in The US keen on censorship) tend to refer to her and other conservative African Americans as….and she listed a few things, all of them she said outright, but I know better. So, let’s play charades. Two words, rhymes with, “bunkle bomb,”

At least, I’ve been consistent. Try it. It tends to mess with your long-standing views, if you’re consistent and honest.

Back