• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

52 hours is a lonnng time

After your unapologetic rant about being banned, it may end up being "crybaby".:1biggrin:
Dude, I've never been happier or more confident that your frustration is that you're unable to explain how I've posted anything that didn't make perfect sense. I don't get it, man. It's a no for Divide Peak then?

Life Hawk, you may not have spotted it, but I've mentioned more than once that this particular subject is one I've studied in the field since grammar school, a few decades. I'm fully aware I cannot fully understand a black person's point of view anymore they can mine. I just thought I'd offer mine.

I hope to be as confident and knowledgeable in insurance one day. But, for now, I admit I don't have much to offer on that topic yet.

Dude, I've never been happier or more confident that your frustration is that you're unable to explain how I've posted anything that didn't make perfect sense. I don't get it, man. It's a no for Divide Peak then?

I'm not frustrated at all. I just think you're a few french fries short of a happy meal.

I clearly quoted you and pointed out two things that you said, and quite clearly pointed out that they didn't make sense to me. This was earlier today, a few hours ago, but I think you're so wound out you don't even realize it. I CLEARLY pointed out that they didn't make sense to me.

My god are you out of it.

I think I've demonstrated how quickly people are to make baseless accusations. It's the lies the I loath. It takes away all our unum. I'm convinced I've done every reader here a service. You're welcome.

I'm not frustrated at all. I just think you're a few french fries short of a happy meal.

I clearly quoted you and pointed out two things that you said, and quite clearly pointed out that they didn't make sense to me. This was earlier today, a few hours ago, but I think you're so wound out you don't even realize it. I CLEARLY pointed out that they didn't make sense to me.

My god are you out of it.
Oooooooh. You must have missed my explanation I offered early on when I noticed the uproar. That paragraph (I mistakenly thought would be self-evident), was written as The IF censor's point of view how I perceived it must have been. Sorry for the confusion. Read it from that perspective and it should make sense. Let me know if you need further clarification. Can a country boy get a little forgiveness up in here?

I'm more curious in what is was that got me banned. That was before my UT faux pas. I still haven't reviewed those posts but remain confident. Remember my three criteria for when it's right to speak your mind and be genuine? Easy peasy........ I'll leave it at that.

I'm more curious in what is was that got me banned. That was before my UT faux pas. I still haven't reviewed those posts but remain confident. Remember my three criteria for when it's right to speak your mind and be genuine? Easy peasy........ I'll leave it at that.

Immediately after you got banned for racist comments, in a thread you created where you were trying to defend yourself, you used the term "Uncle Tom" and also "The wrong blacks". It's no surprise you can't figure out what you did wrong.

Oooooooh. You must have missed my explanation I offered early on when I noticed the uproar. That paragraph (I mistakenly thought would be self-evident), was written as The IF censor's point of view how I perceived it must have been. Sorry for the confusion. Read it from that perspective and it should make sense. Let me know if you need further clarification. Can a country boy get a little forgiveness up in here?

You never clarified after I told you I didn't understand. That settles it for me. You're so out of it you don't even understand what's going on around you, which is ultimately why you got banned. I don't really care one way or the other, it just simplifies things for me.

You never clarified after I told you I didn't understand. That settles it for me. You're so out of it you don't even understand what's going on around you, which is ultimately why you got banned. I don't really care one way or the other, it just simplifies things for me.
I got my finger on this thread better than you. I created it. Forgive me for thinking you read the comments immediately following that post before launching your accusations. You got some things in common with The Accuser.

Here's whatcha gotta do. Accuse me of being racist without any evidence, fail to produce evidence, run and block me. It seems to work for others.

Back