52 yr old smoker for term

Only $66 more a month and easy to work with. Simple Eapp and issued in a few days - non med.

I prefer to do what's best for the client and not what's easiest for me. If there was a scenario where the client expressed his/her desire to not have an exam and he/she was presented with the lowest cost option and Assurity and they chose Assurity, so be it. But they would definitely know there is a lower cost option from the start.

Translation: I get paid on 25-30% more premium and faster

Actually - not.

I have limited carriers in the Non-Med Term space. Assurity is my best priced. AmAm and RNA are my other choices and they are higher.

Actually - not.

I have limited carriers in the Non-Med Term space. Assurity is my best priced. AmAm and RNA are my other choices and they are higher.
Why go non-med? It just costs the client alot more. I get that some folks need that, but imo alot more don't, and could go through full u/w and get a much better policy.

Many agents want the fast and higher comp. I'm dealing with that now, a client that could have gone trad u/w, but was instead sold an FE type policy 10 years ago by an agent that didn't want to do the work. Now he's stuck... and his policy sucks a$$

Why go non-med? It just costs the client alot more. I get that some folks need that, but imo alot more don't, and could go through full u/w and get a much better policy.

Many agents want the fast and higher comp. I'm dealing with that now, a client that could have gone trad u/w, but was instead sold an FE type policy 10 years ago by an agent that didn't want to do the work. Now he's stuck... and his policy sucks a$$

I don't deal with u/w clients. If someone wants that - I refer out to a friend at NYL.

Back