58 year old male, heart attack and stent three years ago

shonceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
He was going to apply to AARP/New York Life for $100,000 term policy for $116 per month. His brother-in-law suggested that he call me.

Besides the heart issue, he also has some high blood pressure. 6 foot two, 220 pounds. What’s my best bet for term on this guy?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

He was going to apply to AARP/New York Life for $100,000 term policy for $116 per month. His brother-in-law suggested that he call me.

Besides the heart issue, he also has some high blood pressure. 6 foot two, 220 pounds. What’s my best bet for term on this guy?

Maybe you shouldn't have posted that on April Fools Day...

Maybe you shouldn't have posted that on April Fools Day...
I ended up shopping it. He’s tentatively acceptable at table 2 with one carrier, table 3 with another. Those 2 carriers included a bunch of caveats along with the quote. A couple others said they would likely decline. But several carriers came back at table 4, so I’ll probably quote the carrier I like the best out of those.

I ended up shopping it. He’s tentatively acceptable at table 2 with one carrier, table 3 with another. Those 2 carriers included a bunch of caveats along with the quote. A couple others said they would likely decline. But several carriers came back at table 4, so I’ll probably quote the carrier I like the best out of those.
NYL quoted him at a table 2 or 3?

I have a good buddy who does nothing but term/perm life cases for heart issues.

If you run into one of these that's worth splitting, let me know and he'll get it written. He's gotten some crazy offers that I never thought possible (FU, not GI or FE).

I have a good buddy who does nothing but term/perm life cases for heart issues.

If you run into one of these that's worth splitting, let me know and he'll get it written. He's gotten some crazy offers that I never thought possible (FU, not GI or FE).
Would his name be "BIG LOU"?;)

Back