86 Female/ Alzheimers

I sent one to SNL last week. The guy was 57 with mental problems. He didn't seem that bad as he had 2 checking accounts that balanced with no bad checks etc. And he knew exactly where everything was located in his clean apartment. He was on Aricept, which is normally a knock out with SNL Per Tommy's recommendation, I sent it in with a note describing what I had seen and they approved it, graded.

SNL can and will make exceptions

I sent one to SNL last week. The guy was 57 with mental problems. He didn't seem that bad as he had 2 checking accounts that balanced with no bad checks etc. And he knew exactly where everything was located in his clean apartment. He was on Aricept, which is normally a knock out with SNL Per Tommy's recommendation, I sent it in with a note describing what I had seen and they approved it, graded. SNL can and will make exceptions

I had one where the guy had gotten beat down by a couple thugs breaking into his barn. It had been a few years back and he had been on a litany of drugs, but the only drug he was still on was donapezil or Aricept, can't remember which. It was from residual short term memory loss from the beat down.

Explained that to SNLs UW and they said send it in as preferred with a not explaining the situation. Approved as applied for.

I sent one to SNL last week. The guy was 57 with mental problems. He didn't seem that bad as he had 2 checking accounts that balanced with no bad checks etc. And he knew exactly where everything was located in his clean apartment. He was on Aricept, which is normally a knock out with SNL Per Tommy's recommendation, I sent it in with a note describing what I had seen and they approved it, graded.

SNL can and will make exceptions

They won't do graded for an 86 year old. Also will be hard to say an 86 year old is taking aricept and not have alzheimers (?).

Back