Oklahoma, female, 50, smoker, 5'5" 293

jtow11

Expert
No insulin, HBP, no other issues. Best carrier for her w/o going graded?
Add - Toolkit shows Aflac as a best choice for rate, but I don't know anything about their UW.

No insulin, HBP, no other issues. Best carrier for her w/o going graded?
Add - Toolkit shows Aflac as a best choice for rate, but I don't know anything about their UW.

Anyone will take this person level if those are the only issues.

The only issue I see is build. Check your build charts or use a company without one.

Anyone will take this person level if those are the only issues.

The only issue I see is build. Check your build charts or use a company without one.

Outside the Aetna CO’s ( accendo,Aflac etc) and rna who takes 5-5 293 level ? I know of none

Outside the Aetna CO’s ( accendo,Aflac etc) and rna who takes 5-5 293 level ? I know of none

I don't know. That's why I said to check the build charts or use a company without one. In your hurry to argue I guess you missed that part?

Btw, it's only 2 lbs from level with KSKJ. But they aren't in Ok.

I don't know. That's why I said to check the build charts or use a company without one. In your hurry to argue I guess you missed that part?

Btw, it's only 2 lbs from level with KSKJ. But they aren't in Ok.

But JD, in your 1st sentence in post #3 above you said "anyone will take that person level if those are the only issues". Then on your 3rd sentence in post #3 you're talking out the other side of your mouth....lol

But JD, in your 1st sentence in post #3 above you said "anyone will take that person level if those are the only issues". Then on your 3rd sentence in post #3 you're talking out the other side of your mouth....lol

Wrong again. You are taking it out of context once again just to argue.

I also said this;

"The only issue I see is build. Check your build charts or use a company without one."

In the same reply.

You are either stupid or pretending to be stupid solely to attack me. I answered the OP's question. You simply attack me. But it's OK, it doesn't bother me for the likes of you to attack me. I never want to be in agreement with you.

I understand you are obsessed with me. But I don't give two cents about you. But keep posting and making a fool of yourself.

I also said this;

"The only issue I see is build. Check your build charts or use a company without one."

In the same reply.

You are either stupid or pretending to be stupid solely to attack me. I answered the OP's question. You simply attack me. But it's OK, it doesn't bother me for the likes of you to attack me. I never want to be in agreement with you.

I understand you are obsessed with me. But I don't give two cents about you. But keep posting and making a fool of yourself.

JD my good man, I'm not attacking you. I'm only stating the obvious. You seem to think that when someone disagrees with you, or points out your contradictory comments, they are attacking you. Not so.
As long as you've been in the FE industry you should be thicker skinned than that. Sorry you felt like you were being attacked.

I also said this;

In the same reply.

He convinced many people here that he really is just stupid.

Back