Oklahoma, female, 50, smoker, 5'5" 293

So why do you make comments like that about something that doesn't involve you? Sounds like you're trying to start an argument? Trying to be a keyboard warrior? lol
First, I was not talking to you.
Second, you prefer to respond to this insignificant post, rather than respond to questions from your original post a few days ago.
Next question.

First, I was not talking to you.
Second, you prefer to respond to this insignificant post, rather than respond to questions from your original post a few days ago.
Next question.

But you were talking about me, that means I'm included in your mumblings. Since you're not even a real FE agent maybe you should sit down, shut up, and take notes.
I guess it really is true that insignificant posts are made by insignificant people...lol.

Have yourself a great day and stop f__ckiing with me. I'm not interested in some dachsund yelping at my ankles.

JD my good man, I'm not attacking you. I'm only stating the obvious. You seem to think that when someone disagrees with you, or points out your contradictory comments, they are attacking you. Not so.
As long as you've been in the FE industry you should be thicker skinned than that. Sorry you felt like you were being attacked.
You didn’t disagree. There was nothing to disagree about.

This is what you said;

“you're talking out the other side of your mouth....lol”

That is not disagreement. That’s an attack.

And again you show your total lack of reading comprehension.

It doesn’t bother me for you to attack. I’m just pointing it out.

It’s actually kinda fun to point out your attacks then watch you deny it a couple posts later.

You guys are fighting and at this moment 2 minutes left and Dallas is losing to Houston 23-20.

Back