9 Good Reasons To Operate A Insurance Sales Call Center:

This is fine but I assure you a reality check is needed.

You are looking for 100% independent agents to pay you money so they can drive to work - purchase their own leads, manage their own business.

It won't take them 10 seconds to figure out they can do the same thing from home, cut you out and make a hell of a lot more money.

Turn-over will be massive. Most agent cannot write business regardless of how many leads you give them. Solid agents who can indeed write aren't gonna pay you to drive into an office.

While there are indeed some great ideas, this is not one of them.

This was the exact thing I was thinking when I read this thread.

So am I safe to assume this call center thing didn't work out as planned?

Dan - I started working the Insurance biz not to personally sell - but to recruit and build a team. My strengths are recruiting and creating workable business plans. Insurance seems to be a good fit for my latest concept.

Some of us like the insurance business - - we like to sell.

I am not sure others should be here.

Just my opinion.

:mad:

I agree, take the training for example, it's fun but I'm looking forward to getting back to selling, building back the book of biz, it's in our blood!!

Some of us like the insurance business - - we like to sell.

I am not sure others should be here.

Just my opinion.

:mad:

My sales manager was arrested last month for punching a hole in my door after I demoted him. He spent 13 hours in county lock up, and was criminally charged.

I could tell you about call center operations all day long, the fun never stops.

Your call center must be fun!

My sales manager was arrested last month for punching a hole in my door after I demoted him. He spent 13 hours in county lock up, and was criminally charged.

You didn't hit back???

A call center will work if you take the proper steps to do it the correct way.

Remember the 6 P's of success

Proper
Prior
Planning
Prevents
Poor
Performance

Or just use this philosophy:

Keep your agents happy and everyone will be happy!!

always heard it was prior planning prevents piss poor performance guess ur way works too

Interesting concept however you may run into significant problems with customer service.

My business model

In my practice I have discovered if I try to go beyond 50,000 AV a week production average I begin to have problems not in seales but in servicing clients.

The formula for this business is simple purchase 25 leads per day-approx 700.00 a week which is why most will never use the model. Sell 10% of leads avg 4,000 av per sale that equates to 50,000 AV

50,000 AV at 25% average commission = 12,500 assuming 80% persistency one will make in excess of 500,000.00 a year gross - lead expense.

Now to go bigger one will need an executive assistant who is licensed to handle the customer service side. At that level and with some automation one could do 100,000 AV a week

This business is at core a #'s game it can be labor intensive but the key is hardwork,consistency, automation and integration of high value addons like annuities, life and disability.

With their addition a 1 or 2 person deal with an executive office could do well in excess of 1M gross if not net.

These guys who try to shortcut the learning curve irk me a bit because in the end they are glorified quick buck artists. if they provide value I dont have aproblem. Remember you can have anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want. Zig Ziglar

best stuff I have heard in a while :)

Back