Anything good from Symmetry Financial? (3/9/24)

Great information. Great examples. Please send me your phone number and when you’re available. I’ll call you when you’re available. I am on Pacific time, too.
Also, what products or needs do the leads cover?
Everything is on the website. Study that up and then give us a call.

If you're still doing due diligence, check out how we work here.

Reasons agents join us include:
  • A desire to focus and get results specializing in remote final expense sales. For example, our top 25 agents for February all sold remotely at home.
  • Agents can either buy their own leads or have us provide fresh and exclusive leads for free (we mix in some aged leads as well, which account between 20% and 40% of total sales weekly).
  • For our free lead agents, our middle of the road agent in February wrote $15,284AP, and our top agent wrote a little over $98,000AP.
  • For transparency's sake, our bottom 25% of free lead agents each individually wrote less than $2,500AP, either because they were just getting started, or either the business or our agency wasn't a good fit.
  • We're not an MLM and don't expect you to recruit. Instead, we focus on training the living daylights out of you to become a policy-writing machine. Training includes script development, carrier training, and virtual "ride-along" training to prepare yourself adequately to sell policies and help your prospects out as much as possible.
Again, more details here - watch the video that auto-plays for more info to see if what we do makes sense for you.

Great information. Great examples. Please send me your phone number and when you’re available. I’ll call you when you’re available. I am on Pacific time, too.
Also, what products or needs do the leads cover?

I've been an agent with FEX since 2021. They're a great organization, especially for face-to-face final expense agents.

Now, you've mentioned you like selling IUL, term, and annuities via zoom. That's a much tougher path to success. In my opinion, if you want to give yourself the best chance at success, selling final expense face-to-face with FEX is the way to go.

• A desire to focus and get results specializing in remote final expense sales. For example, our top 25 agents for February all sold remotely at home.
  • Agents can either buy their own leads or have us provide fresh and exclusive leads for free (we mix in some aged leads as well, which account between 20% and 40% of total sales weekly).
  • For our free lead agents, our middle of the road agent in February wrote $15,284AP, and our top agent wrote a little over $98,000AP.
  • For transparency's sake, our bottom 25% of free lead agents each individually wrote less than $2,500AP, either because they were just getting started, or either the business or our agency wasn't a good fit.
  • We're not an MLM and don't expect you to recruit. Instead, we focus on training the living daylights out of you to become a policy-writing machine. Training includes script development, carrier training, and virtual "ride-along" training to prepare yourself adequately to sell policies and help your prospects out as much as possible.
Again, more details here - watch the video that auto-plays for more info to see if what we do makes sense for you.
Thank you. I am attending a Group Live Q&A later this week. I'm certainly interested at this point.

Thank you. I am attending a Group Live Q&A later this week. I'm certainly interested at this point.

I've been an agent with FEX since 2021. They're a great organization, especially for face-to-face final expense agents.

Now, you've mentioned you like selling IUL, term, and annuities via zoom. That's a much tougher path to success. In my opinion, if you want to give yourself the best chance at success, selling final expense face-to-face with FEX is the way to go.
Are you buying leads weekly then?

Back