A big untapped market to prospect

I'm glad that this thread has been resuscitated. However, I am still waiting since November 2008 with bated breath for additional ideas on this from Mark as he promised.

You can call me and I will go over this system with you.

But I've been in the shoes of people that have been told they can't ever buy life insurance again and also be told that I might die early. I Join a support group after finding out I have Marfans. Marfans can not buy life insurance. These support groups allow anyone to join and come to any meeting. Most of the time in the meetings we are all asking questions about what are we going to do now.

I simply let them know that I can insure them and that they do have some options. Even if it is only a graded product.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm glad that this thread has been resuscitated. However, I am still waiting since November 2008 with bated breath for additional ideas on this from Mark as he promised.

lolz. Sign up for my Email newletters or visit Welcome Insurance Agents-Home Page

I've got tons of new stuff, ready to go, but don't want to overwhelm this forum and I"m not done checking my spelling yet...lol

Last edited:
Back