AAA Whole Life

shonceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Was just doing some cold knocks and ran into a guy that wanted quotes specifically for Whole Life. I quoted but couldn’t close because he’s waiting for a quote from AAA. When I said they would be quoting term, he said that was wrong. They had sent him an offer for Whole Life.

I’m a member, so I pulled up their insurance page. I was surprised to see Whole Life as an option! I’ve been a member for at least 25 years, but up to now have only ever gotten term offers, so I guess I assumed that was all they had.

So, anybody know anything about their rates? How will they compare? He’s age 72, and should qualify as preferred tobacco with most FE carriers.

Was just doing some cold knocks and ran into a guy that wanted quotes specifically for Whole Life. I quoted but couldn’t close because he’s waiting for a quote from AAA. When I said they would be quoting term, he said that was wrong. They had sent him an offer for Whole Life.

I’m a member, so I pulled up their insurance page. I was surprised to see Whole Life as an option! I’ve been a member for at least 25 years, but up to now have only ever gotten term offers, so I guess I assumed that was all they had.

So, anybody know anything about their rates? How will they compare? He’s age 72, and should qualify as preferred tobacco with most FE carriers.
AAA shows up on FexQuotes for Term, but not FE. Must be new...Adam hasn't added it yet.

Ok, so I learned today that the AAA member rate (apparently non-members pay more?) for 72 year old male non-nicotine is about $83/month, which is in line with most FE carriers. For nicotine use it jumps to $159, which is higher than most.

Side note: In checking FEX Quotes for the same guy, I was surprised to discover that AmAm has a pretty low tobacco rate at $106 & change. I haven’t written them in a long time, and remembered them being generally on the high side of other carriers. Have they lowered their rates, or have they always been tobacco-friendly?

Tobacco rates are near the best around. More importantly the most agent friendly company I’ve ever seen . Love the underwriting . Wrote a app with Lasix and Xerelto and they never even questioned it . Throw in some of the best commissions in industry and there a go to company .After Trans it’s a pleasure doing business with them . They want your business . Ramiz is correct .

Back