AARP/UHC Med Supp Commisions Lowered

lol yeah I dont really complain about the commissions either, don't see any point, my AARP medsupp book is very stable and I'm happy about that. They could always write MAPD and get bigger commissions.... or just more business.

I was in Clermont, just moved to Citrus Springs, about 2 months ago.

Your moving again? What happened to Jax? Don't like the market?

It's ok here work wise but other than that there's not much to do here. I'm 37 and single. Where all the hot women at?! I'm hoping Tampa ;)

It's ok here work wise but other than that there's not much to do here. I'm 37 and single. Where all the hot women at?! I'm hoping Tampa ;)

You will still be about a $25 uber ride to the main part of Tampa but they are building some pretty cool stuff out in Brandon. They got a Top-golf there almost 2 years ago.

Yeah I just played top golf there last weekend. I actually have one right next to my apartment now and haven't even been to this one.

But for insurance, I already know I do great in Polk county and Tampa has some crazy low MAPD plans. So I figured Brandon would keep me out of traffic and I plan on living right next to that top golf

Yeah I just played top golf there last weekend. I actually have one right next to my apartment now and haven't even been to this one.

But for insurance, I already know I do great in Polk county and Tampa has some crazy low MAPD plans. So I figured Brandon would keep me out of traffic and I plan on living right next to that top golf

What's a top golf? I just got out here in Mi yesterday and played 18. Played 3 tims this last week. That's a first ever for me in February!

Back