Abortion is In

LGilmore: Why do liberals like you always assume you know so much about what we think? Nice blanket statements.

"LGilmore: Why do liberals like you always assume you know so much about what we think? Nice blanket statements. "

So tell me what you think? I asked, go ahead. Rather than troll, expand what you believe. I'm actually interested to hear what you think...

And I guess if making sure kids get a warm place to live, a meal and education are only liberal ideas, then I guess I'm liberal if you're using that as a definition of a liberal.

Curious to hear your ideas on the same things and what that does to make you a conservative?

Im listening to tater, I'm out...wont convince abortion advocates of anything different, you guys aren't worth my time...ridiculous arguments...fruitless...go play in your own bloody sandbox.

"you guys aren't worth my time"

Well OK. Offered a chance to actually expand and express your beliefs. I just asked honestly, why does there appear to be an inconsistency about your beliefs? I guess that is a tough one to answer.

And the funny thing is, I'm not asking you to change your beliefs at all. I am asking you why they don't carry on farther along in the process? I'm sorry you feel that is such an hard question to answer.

I know people who are anti abortion AND pro social services cause they believe that if life is important enough to save, it is important enough to care for. I'm just asking why you're different in that viewpoint?

I guess that's the risk of trolling, sometimes somebody will ask you to expand your thoughts.

Health guy doesn't want meaningful discussion, just a fight. Don't waste your breath--who cares what he thinks. My guess is he doesn't. . .

Back