ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

I can't get the eligibility results pdf to open up on hc.gov. Anyone else having that problem? I tried in Chrome and in Firefox. I click on the big green "Eligibility results" and nothing happens.

I can't get the eligibility results pdf to open up on hc.gov. Anyone else having that problem? I tried in Chrome and in Firefox. I click on the big green "Eligibility results" and nothing happens.

Since clicking the button to view the PDF opens a new window or tab, is it possible somehow your browser(s) are blocking it being allowed to?

As an FYI, as much as I wish we could fix this issue it is on healthcare.gov's servers not ours.. <sigh>

Since clicking the button to view the PDF opens a new window or tab, is it possible somehow your browser(s) are blocking it being allowed to?

As an FYI, as much as I wish we could fix this issue it is on healthcare.gov's servers not ours.. <sigh>

I have never had this issue.

Not once.

Definately nothing to do with ACA Express. I agree with Kenny could be a pop up blocker. Try holding CONTROL or COMMAND if Mac and then click to view the PDF.

Is there a way to send the ACAExpress quote page to a prospect (the page URL) so they can see all the entered personal information, subsidy, as well as all the quotes that the agent wishes them to see? (i.e. the same "view" we're looking at at that moment)

BTW.. for those of you using HealthSherpa, the medical provider results are totally incorrect.. at least here in Illinois. Plus, they don't respond to e-mailed support requests this year. I'm steering FAR away from HealthSherpa this O.E..

HELP!!!

ACAEXPRESS transferred me to HC.gov, to complete the application but didn't transfer over any 2016 income. HC.gov didn't ask for 2016 income... just 2017 expected income. Bottom line is that The applicant was submitted to MEDICAID. Holy smokes ACA Express. You guys have no QUICK CHAT or HELP LINE that we can call during Open Enrollment.

ANYBODY

How best to purge this new Medicaid "client" from Healthcare.gov?

Update 2017 app with life change

Appreciate the FAST response YAgents!

I couldn't locate this 2017 app on HC.gov, so I just started fresh, and assumed that NOTHING had been properly transferred over from ACAExpress.

The second attempt generated plan eligibility w/subsidy.. as it should. After switching back to ACA Express, everything was approved quickly.

ACA Express contains some oversights and a couple of inconveniences, but since this is the last year for this Bullchit, I won't worry about it.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, YAgents. :yes:
-Allen

Is there a way to send the ACAExpress quote page to a prospect (the page URL) so they can see all the entered personal information, subsidy, as well as all the quotes that the agent wishes them to see? (i.e. the same "view" we're looking at at that moment)

BTW.. for those of you using HealthSherpa, the medical provider results are totally incorrect.. at least here in Illinois. Plus, they don't respond to e-mailed support requests this year. I'm steering FAR away from HealthSherpa this O.E..

If the agent is set up to in Org Settings as you and I have discussed via PM and the customer is one which that data you refer to above exists in ACAExperss then it will show for them the data you provided on the page where they would enter it. PM me if does not make sense, etc.

----------

HELP!!!

ACAEXPRESS transferred me to HC.gov, to complete the application but didn't transfer over any 2016 income. HC.gov didn't ask for 2016 income... just 2017 expected income. Bottom line is that The applicant was submitted to MEDICAID. Holy smokes ACA Express. You guys have no QUICK CHAT or HELP LINE that we can call during Open Enrollment.

ANYBODY

How best to purge this new Medicaid "client" from Healthcare.gov?

Confused on this one Allen as 2017 income is what subsidies are based on not 2016.

We do have chat though since you posted the above at approx 9:00 PM CST it would not be available typically (of course will ramp up and expand support hours around heavy activity days like 12/15 and prior to it).

Many of the support staff monitor after hours but I do not see any emails to them from you either.. or to me.. :(

And, not your fault, but even though I am subscribed to this thread the forum did not send me an email when posts were made to it yesterday so I did not see until this morning.. :P

My last two Sherpa apps this week have not allowed me to open the Eligibility Results document. When I click on the button on healthcare.gov, nothing happens. I am able to Return to Enrollment, however, and complete the application. The problem is I cannot view any potential issues with the Eligibility such as verification documents required. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and if so, what is the solution? I emailed Sherpa support on last Friday but have not heard back....

Back