ACAexpress.com

Are any of you getting a lot of these robo calls? I must have been called 10-12 times by now. How on earth does it get shut off?

It amazes me that the owner of ACA Express, who is a regular poster on these forums, finds it unnecessary to respond to this issue and buries his head in the sand.

It's bad enough that they are using robocalls, it's even worse that they pitch line includes something so unprofessional and non-compliant as 'CMS referred me to you'.

If I get one more of these I will save the message and send a copy of it to CMS along with a complaint.

It amazes me that the owner of ACA Express, who is a regular poster on these forums, finds it unnecessary to respond to this issue and buries his head in the sand.

I have not found it unnecessary, simply been tied up with other things the last couple weeks. i.e. not burying head in sand.

I will get with the people in our marketing dept. today on this. I wish I could say I know every minute detail about our marketing campaigns but that is simply not possible.

In any event the feedback is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
A friend who has a small agency just emailed me the following:

Side note: all my phones rang at the same time in the office just now, 6 phones, ACA express called and hung up.

Back