ACAexpress.com

I got a call a day or two ago - they did leave a message. Something regarding new features and an upcoming webinar. Call was basically to give a heads up to look for email invite.

Thanks. I called and left Payton a voice message.

Does anyone have any experience with ACAexpress.com's software? Specifically, can you really complete a subsidy application in 10 minutes without going through healthcare.gov ?
I'm thinking of purchasing this and would love some feedback.

Hi,
If you really want to go through a web third party application that has a proven track record from day one and not trial and error, use Health Sherpa.
Nothing is faster and better set up--unfortunately customer support is not their strength.

We have worked with a few different WBE's. They have all had hiccups along the way. We actually started with Sherpa and if they were perfect, would have never had the reason to try the others.

Here is info on the webinar to be held at 1:30 PM CST on September 27, 2016

First, you will need to register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/30568999540540675

The webinar will provide an overview of new features and enhancemetns which we have launched and/or will be available for open enrollment and time for Q&A to learn why ACAExpress is the number one agent enrollment platform. Will also serve as intro to department leads.

Features we will be discussing:
-Flashback: How we will provide ability to automatically compare your client's existing plan with similar plans you're appointed to sell in the event their current carrier isn't available any longer.

-Plan Renewals

-Life Changes

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Back